At some point you have to stop blaming females and realize that you might be unattractive...

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by scshift

Looks are important, but status is the key for men. Men are valued for their power, strength and status - it's women that are prized for youth and beauty.

Just think about this. You get rejected by a girl. You get on your grind cause you felt you were done dirty. So you roll by the girl who shot you down in a Maserati windows done with an even badder chick at your side. 9/10 women would be on their knees begging for you.

Now imagine it's the other way around. Man doesn't like woman. Woman pulls by in a drop top Mercedes with another guy next to her. Will the man care? 9/10 men would be like "I ain't even mad" and go get another girl.

If you're ugly and a guy, you have it A LOT easier than if you're an ugly chick. Just cause you're ugly, you could still get jacked, get bank and meet women who aren't all into looks. But men care a lot more about looks then women, so an ugly woman could be making bank and not many guys would fall for her.

I'm ugly and don't get girls if it matters

i dont like when women say they dont care about looks.

to quote the wise George Costanza:

"Id rather her hate me and think I was good looking"

Most people care about attractiveness.  But there are more important factors than looks.  A douche is still a douche even when he's hot.  Sure, he's pretty to look at.... but so is this handbag.  And the bag isn't going to treat me like crap.

What's the whole bit about dating your equal when it comes to the looks dept? That's about right.

fair enough, but who/what decides two partners are equal in aesthetics?

society, i assume. but maybe this one is up for discussion as well

Looks are important, but status is the key for men. Men are valued for their power, strength and status - it's women that are prized for youth and beauty.

Just think about this. You get rejected by a girl. You get on your grind cause you felt you were done dirty. So you roll by the girl who shot you down in a Maserati windows done with an even badder chick at your side. 9/10 women would be on their knees begging for you.

Now imagine it's the other way around. Man doesn't like woman. Woman pulls by in a drop top Mercedes with another guy next to her. Will the man care? 9/10 men would be like "I ain't even mad" and go get another girl.

If you're ugly and a guy, you have it A LOT easier than if you're an ugly chick. Just cause you're ugly, you could still get jacked, get bank and meet women who aren't all into looks. But men care a lot more about looks then women, so an ugly woman could be making bank and not many guys would fall for her.

Most people care about attractiveness.  But there are more important factors than looks.  A douche is still a douche even when he's hot.  Sure, he's pretty to look at.... but so is this handbag.  And the bag isn't going to treat me like crap.

What's the whole bit about dating your equal when it comes to the looks dept? That's about right.

hmm.. I'm going to go with the # society would rate you.  There's usually the run of the mill "good looking" or "not so good looking" lol that most people can agree on, but then theres what the individual person finds attractive in the opposite sex.  I dunno. I'm just glad I'm married this is all too complicated for me
laugh.gif
Heres my stance:

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we findsomeone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with themand fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."

and

"You make me understand how wonderful it is for little lizards whenthey find that one special rock that's perfect for sunning themselveson. You make me lizard-happy."

pimp.gif
We're both going to be ugly when we're 85 anyways
laugh.gif

hmm.. I'm going to go with the # society would rate you.  There's usually the run of the mill "good looking" or "not so good looking" lol that most people can agree on, but then theres what the individual person finds attractive in the opposite sex.  I dunno. I'm just glad I'm married this is all too complicated for me
laugh.gif
Heres my stance:

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we findsomeone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with themand fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."

and

"You make me understand how wonderful it is for little lizards whenthey find that one special rock that's perfect for sunning themselveson. You make me lizard-happy."

pimp.gif
We're both going to be ugly when we're 85 anyways
laugh.gif

way too much thinking, jumping to conclusions, generalizations, & all sorts of other nonsense being spoken in this thread.

way too much thinking, jumping to conclusions, generalizations, & all sorts of other nonsense being spoken in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom