At some point you have to stop blaming females and realize that you might be unattractive...

Originally Posted by Xavier

if u hitting it right u can bag and keep any chick....

lolwut?

you cant be serious, fams...

are you?...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i think what it has to do with is SAME MENTALITY. in other words, if you guys connect on a mental level then that is all that matters. sure there is a physical level to it but after, it is pure MENTALITY.

EDIT:

i have noticed that it matters what you guys first talk about from the jump. girls know within 5 seconds whether or not they want to continue the conversation. if not they will say with their body language because some girls are afraid to speak up for themselves
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

i think what it has to do with is SAME MENTALITY. in other words, if you guys connect on a mental level then that is all that matters. sure there is a physical level to it but after, it is pure MENTALITY.

EDIT:

i have noticed that it matters what you guys first talk about from the jump. girls know within 5 seconds whether or not they want to continue the conversation. if not they will say with their body language because some girls are afraid to speak up for themselves
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

lolwut?

are you?...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

not everybody got that lexington steele (no +@+%)

lol sorry i guess that just applies to the females i dated.

Originally Posted by ricky409

lolwut?

are you?...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

not everybody got that lexington steele (no +@+%)

lol sorry i guess that just applies to the females i dated.

Some women dont like men who are too pretty. Ugly guys make women feel better about themselves. Then again some women I've encountered state that being with someone ugly makes them look bad.

This one older chick I was talking to said that, she was also so brutal. I showed her pics of me and my ex and she was like, "wow that girl is ugly. I'm so turned away from you now."You should ask

around."    ...Lol,, I should ask people if my girl is hot, then leave her if people think shes ugly. chick was cold. 

Some women dont like men who are too pretty. Ugly guys make women feel better about themselves. Then again some women I've encountered state that being with someone ugly makes them look bad.

This one older chick I was talking to said that, she was also so brutal. I showed her pics of me and my ex and she was like, "wow that girl is ugly. I'm so turned away from you now."You should ask

around."    ...Lol,, I should ask people if my girl is hot, then leave her if people think shes ugly. chick was cold. 

A lot of y'all are throwing crap out of your ***.
laugh.gif

Most "pretty girls" prefer gorgeous-looking guys who aren't confident over a butt-ugly dude who has all the "swag" in the world any day of the week...so looks is still > "swag."

It's like me asking y'all...Would you rather have:
A) A gorgeous girl, but she has a crappy attitude, and treats you like crap. However, you still get to "smash her on the daily" and "show her off to the world."
  or
B) A hideous-looking girl, but she has an awesome personality, and treats you like king. However, she's just so ugly.

The "better" and "right" choice would be B, but most dudes would still choose A, given these only two options.

I think the best answer that most females would say is... "I don't need an extremely-hot looking guy, but he can't be ugly either, so somewhere in between would be fine, and as for confidence, I don't want a guy who completely lacks confidence and can't even talk to me, but on the other hand, I don't want a guy who is too confident to the point where he is arrogant either, so somewhere in between will do."

laugh.gif

Most "pretty girls" prefer gorgeous-looking guys who aren't confident over a butt-ugly dude who has all the "swag" in the world any day of the week...so looks is still > "swag."

A) A gorgeous girl, but she has a crappy attitude, and treats you like crap. However, you still get to "smash her on the daily" and "show her off to the world."
  or
B) A hideous-looking girl, but she has an awesome personality, and treats you like king. However, she's just so ugly.

The "better" and "right" choice would be B, but most dudes would still choose A, given these only two options.

I think the best answer that most females would say is... "I don't need an extremely-hot looking guy, but he can't be ugly either, so somewhere in between would be fine, and as for confidence, I don't want a guy who completely lacks confidence and can't even talk to me, but on the other hand, I don't want a guy who is too confident to the point where he is arrogant either, so somewhere in between will do."

Men are incapable of acknowledging the inherent difference between men and women. In the game called mating, women want SECURITY. Security to some women means having the most attractive male, to some women it means having a tall guy, and to others it's the bread. Women do not care about looks nearly as much as us guys do. That is just my opinion. But like viet said above me, aint no chick talking to a dude she finds ugly. Attraction is a necessity.

Men are incapable of acknowledging the inherent difference between men and women. In the game called mating, women want SECURITY. Security to some women means having the most attractive male, to some women it means having a tall guy, and to others it's the bread. Women do not care about looks nearly as much as us guys do. That is just my opinion. But like viet said above me, aint no chick talking to a dude she finds ugly. Attraction is a necessity.

Originally Posted by VietStar

laugh.gif

or

I think this guy has the idea
but then again I havent had a serious girl friend my whole life
laugh.gif

I just dont have "the approach" skills for whatever reason...im that dude that says "oh brah, I let the girls come to me"
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Cute&sexy>>>>> ugly with a good personality

later on in life id be looking for someone in the middle I guess lol (If it had to be in the middle)

Originally Posted by VietStar

laugh.gif

or

I think this guy has the idea
but then again I havent had a serious girl friend my whole life
laugh.gif

I just dont have "the approach" skills for whatever reason...im that dude that says "oh brah, I let the girls come to me"
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Cute&sexy>>>>> ugly with a good personality

later on in life id be looking for someone in the middle I guess lol (If it had to be in the middle)

Ur good as long as u acknowledge that most women don't even know what they want. Chicks will say they want this, they want that, but then they fall for the complete opposite of what they just said.
Poom poom is not ob top of mount everest guys...

Ur good as long as u acknowledge that most women don't even know what they want. Chicks will say they want this, they want that, but then they fall for the complete opposite of what they just said.
Poom poom is not ob top of mount everest guys...

bros....

laugh.gif

chicks absolutely care about handsome factor, muscles, **** size, money etc. the thing is you might be fooled because every chick you ever met ACTS like she's a queen and has these high standards but in reallyality she will take what she can get. like that one broad said a few pages back, there's a lot of competition for a stud. women outnumber men by like 3:1 or something pimp like that so a woman that has the looks of a basketball wive will settle for the old guy at 24 fitness. I've seen some BAD (but insecure as hell) chicks with some lame guys because they know he is all hers. a lot of women just want SOMEBODY so they don't have to be lonely and the cool guy can't give her that because he has many options. these are the types of things you learn when you have female friends btw, for those that think men and women can't/shouldn't be friends

bros....

laugh.gif

chicks absolutely care about handsome factor, muscles, **** size, money etc. the thing is you might be fooled because every chick you ever met ACTS like she's a queen and has these high standards but in reallyality she will take what she can get. like that one broad said a few pages back, there's a lot of competition for a stud. women outnumber men by like 3:1 or something pimp like that so a woman that has the looks of a basketball wive will settle for the old guy at 24 fitness. I've seen some BAD (but insecure as hell) chicks with some lame guys because they know he is all hers. a lot of women just want SOMEBODY so they don't have to be lonely and the cool guy can't give her that because he has many options. these are the types of things you learn when you have female friends btw, for those that think men and women can't/shouldn't be friends

bros....

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom