At some point you have to stop blaming females and realize that you might be unattractive...

well my confidence is sky high cause i know my penis thrust is on some incredible hulk type steez. you just have to have that swag and be comfortable once u reel em in. show em why they need you in their life (could be for the pipe,could be cause ur a good listener, could be cause ur handsome and all the girls want you, could be all those wrap in one)

you just gotta have game with females..... dont cross the boundaries though u can go into simp mode without even realizing it.  (which a lot of ugly dudes go the simp route and end up getting chewed up and barfed out by females)

Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

Aren't stallions dudes though? Whatever you're into brudda. Shout out to Prop 8!

C'mon man, yall NT'ers kill me. You ain't never heard a dude refer to an attractive female as a "stallion"? Not saying I need rappers to justify my vernacular, but if you Google it you'll see Nas, AZ, and various other rappers refer to females as a stallion. But whatever, I guess you guys like to get nitpicky about dumb stuff.

Aren't stallions dudes though? Whatever you're into brudda. Shout out to Prop 8!

C'mon man, yall NT'ers kill me. You ain't never heard a dude refer to an attractive female as a "stallion"? Not saying I need rappers to justify my vernacular, but if you Google it you'll see Nas, AZ, and various other rappers refer to females as a stallion. But whatever, I guess you guys like to get nitpicky about dumb stuff.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

I seriously hope that there are not men calling attractive females "stallions"
roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by kilojules64

Seriously though, with everything you can do to yourself these days, most women are attractive (during the day at least), and most men still aren't. You guys can't throw on some fake eyelashes and a pound of makeup and pretend to be pretty
I'll be the first to tell you that most women aren't attractive. 50% of women are overweight, half of the non-overweight broads aren't that cute. So basically it's one out of four. You must be talking about that "Oprah Winfrey" type beauty.

Seriously though, with everything you can do to yourself these days, most women are attractive (during the day at least), and most men still aren't. You guys can't throw on some fake eyelashes and a pound of makeup and pretend to be pretty
I'll be the first to tell you that most women aren't attractive. 50% of women are overweight, half of the non-overweight broads aren't that cute. So basically it's one out of four. You must be talking about that "Oprah Winfrey" type beauty.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

roll.gif

Nas "Essence" - "I'ma bring one of my baddest stallions man"
Nas "Twighlight" -"I effs with stallions, bowleg stances"
Nas "You owe me" - "Throw it like a stallion, you wearing my medallion"

I ain't making this stuff up.

roll.gif

roll.gif

Yes, because Nas is the kind of guy you want to emulate
laugh.gif
I totally believe you have brainless rappers out there saying it because it sounds good in the phrase. I just hope no real people are using that in real life
30t6p3b.gif
  Might as well call em bucks if they have nice racks while you're at it.

roll.gif

laugh.gif
I totally believe you have brainless rappers out there saying it because it sounds good in the phrase. I just hope no real people are using that in real life
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

im saying now a days you catch some ugly guys with beautiful girls , how they got em? game, sex and or bank

money plays a big part

if u got cash your beautiful lol

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

im saying now a days you catch some ugly guys with beautiful girls , how they got em? game, sex and or bank

money plays a big part

if u got cash your beautiful lol

roll.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I just never heard it before. To each his own i guess. It just jumped out at me because stallions are male horses.

roll.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I just never heard it before. To each his own i guess. It just jumped out at me because stallions are male horses.

I live in NYC, I feel like it's different here.
Plus I was talking about younger women, I guess you're right, as an umbrella statement it is untrue
laugh.gif

I live in NYC, I feel like it's different here.
Plus I was talking about younger women, I guess you're right, as an umbrella statement it is untrue
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
North Dade Represent wrote:
kilojules64 wrote:

I'll be the first to tell you that most women aren't attractive. 50% of women are overweight, half of thenon-overweight broads aren't thatcute. So basically it's one outof four.You must be talking about that "Oprah Winfrey" type beauty.

roll.gif
Got me thinking of this.[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
North Dade Represent wrote:
kilojules64 wrote:

I'll be the first to tell you that most women aren't attractive. 50% of women are overweight, half of thenon-overweight broads aren't thatcute. So basically it's one outof four.You must be talking about that "Oprah Winfrey" type beauty.

roll.gif
Got me thinking of this.[/td][/tr][/table]

roll.gif

Nas also says "brung"

just because a rapper says it, doesnt mean its correct
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

cmon son, arent you like 30? you should know better

roll.gif

Nas also says "brung"

just because a rapper says it, doesnt mean its correct
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

cmon son, arent you like 30? you should know better

Back