Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I did an unfortunately there are many responses and they are all different. Half size up, half size down, TTS, depends on your foot, wide foot do this, narrow foot do this. I had two sizes in my cart, I was trying to determine which would be a better fit, that's all. I'll just go back to lurking now dang.

Oh,I see.
Looks like general consensus is .5 down from gl3
If I had a pair I would've just answered your question.
Still don't see how getting answers now would be any different from the ones you found when you searched though. You'll pretty much get the same scattered results as before.

If that Brown leather on the Kill Bill GLVs is premium I'm sold. Love the Gel Lyte V.

me too. i actually like the glv model more than the gl3.

i hate to say it, but i think that grey/blue/orange cw is nicer on the sagas than the gl3s.

my whole post is full of blasphemy! :lol:

that sock liner on the GLV bugs me. I only own the volcanos. I want to get a GR so I can try cutting the side strip that connects it to the back. 

Saw photos of the Mita x Asics Excaliber on a overseas online store. One photo showed glow in the dark midsole. Totally caught me off guard. It was also in the description so I don't think is an upload mistake.

Trying to stop buying for a while but it looks like it's going to be tough with all of these releases coming up. Reps to the man quise2024 quise2024 for the Euro links/pictures.

Also reps for @currensy for those detailed shots of the upcoming GRs.

Last edited:
 Cottonmouths are still the best of the pack though...

IMO Coppers >> Cottonmouth
That seems to be the case for most. I think I'm just saturated with the amount of GLIIIs in my collection that I'm defaulting to comparing the Copperheads to them. Granted, they're definitely a clean colorway, but I like/prefer the details & overall execution of the Cottonmouths more...

Looks like Santa, Rudolph and Camos are all still available on rise45 if anyone still needs.

^ truth.

copperheads are for monotone fans. Cottonmouths are crazy with the detail. That interior is something else. If anything the purple/white fade pushes people away, but overall you get more out of the shoe as a customer with the cottons. 

the gl3s are a must and i like the glvs too, but i cant remember the last time i bought a shoe with that much white.

Back
Top Bottom