Asics Love?!? Where is it?

So I am assuming the Hanon Wild Cats II will never make it to the United States? if I'm wrong, please let me know

gel lyte 3 winter blue's came in.  really liking the detailing and how comfy it is.  i was put off by how annoying it was to wear mexico 66s, but I think I'm an asics fan for sure.

Are these getting a US release. I don't wanna drop 172 overseas

Just saw dudes post above. Disregard

Last edited:
Sorry for the crappy pics ... but these aren't much better in person.
Who ever made the decision to outline the white pair should really look themselves in the mirror and ask if they are in the right business?? Went from something I would buy to  some amateur hour looking custom.

Sorry for the crappy pics ... but these aren't much better in person.

Who ever made the decision to outline the white pair should really look themselves in the mirror and ask if they are in the right business?? Went from something I would buy to  some amateur hour looking custom.
They're not that bad, but I'll be passing on the rest of the DL5 Pack. If you've seen the Kill Bill series, you'd notice why they designed them as such. Cottonmouths are still the best of the pack though...

They're not that bad, but I'll be passing on the rest of the DL5 Pack. If you've seen the Kill Bill series, you'd notice why they designed them as such. Cottonmouths are still the best of the pack though...
i still don't get why Budd's has infant pattern... 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom