Asics Love?!? Where is it?

The more I look at it the more I like Bill's. Maybe it's just me thirsting for more V's to be released.

asics-gel-lyte-iii-print-black-black-leather-01.jpg

asics-gel-lyte-iii-print-black-black-leather-02.jpg

asics-gel-lyte-iii-print-black-black-leather-04.jpg

asics-gel-lyte-iii-print-black-black-leather-03.jpg

asics-gel-lyte-iii-print-black-black-leather-05.jpg

asics-gel-lyte-iii-print-black-black-leather-06.jpg

asics-gel-lyte-iii-print-black-black-leather-07.jpg

asics-gel-lyte-iii-print-black-black-leather-08.jpg
sockliner is like a japanese cloud art thing, like the curtains you see at sushi places lmao 
laugh.gif

Yeah, those Bill V's are gonna be a must-cop for me. Make up for the Volcano's I missed lol. Any release date on those?

What's the highest you guys think you'd go on a used pair of STAs, described 9/10 condition? I passed for $300 shipped and although Its my all-time fav collabo at this point I still think that just seems crazy for a used pair.

So, i know it's been asked a million times but if I'm an 11.5 in GL3s what should I grab in Sagas?

Is there going to be a wider release for the Mita x Onitsuka Tequila Sunrise? Someone posted them a few pages back and I figured it was a month or two down the line, but I just looked and they were sold on Mita's site a few days ago...all sold out now. Can't find any info on a wider release.

I'm not trying to be a d|ck or anything but if you know it's been asked a million times, why don't you just use the search function? 'saga fit' should yield answers for you.

I did an unfortunately there are many responses and they are all different. Half size up, half size down, TTS, depends on your foot, wide foot do this, narrow foot do this. I had two sizes in my cart, I was trying to determine which would be a better fit, that's all. I'll just go back to lurking now dang.

Back
Top Bottom