Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Just saw these are available for pre order
Look nice

I've been looking forward to the Aztecs for months. Hopefully they will be as widely available as the Urban Camo's.

PLEASE those are the next colorway I want in the Gel lyte IIIs...

Quick question for you Asics heads.  I just got my Urban Camos from FNL, my usual size 12.  WAY too small.  I tried on the Christmas GL3 in 12 and it fit perfect.  Luckily I snagged a 12.5 from 6PM and can return these to FNL and put $40 in my pocket.   Is there a lot of variance between GL3's typically? 

Quick question for you Asics heads.  I just got my Urban Camos from FNL, my usual size 12.  WAY too small.  I tried on the Christmas GL3 in 12 and it fit perfect.  Luckily I snagged a 12.5 from 6PM and can return these to FNL and put $40 in my pocket.   Is there a lot of variance between GL3's typically? 
I own pairs spanning about 6 years and they seem to vary by about a half size.  There's no real definitive reason either, because I have pairs that are pretty much the same materials but one pair feels slightly bigger/smaller.

I can do 11.5 or 12 without much difference but for someone who can't go down or up .5, I could see how annoying this would be.

Last edited:
@caballo
I heard that some grs were running .5 small. My RF releases are tts, but my blk tans are murderously tight tts. Not sure why a gr would vary, but I'm always going .5 up for gr now.

Last edited:
The Onitsuka's up for preorder are interesting, but I dunno...had potential but i don't think i like the execution (mainly that japanese influenced pair)

Grey/blue/orange gl3s are pretty nice...

Wish we'd get some better colors for the glVs.

Back
Top Bottom