Asics Love?!? Where is it?

if VNDS, $200 max for STA's.  Doesn't matter if 9/10, it's still used.
yeah it's nice to say that + have principals and all, but he's never getting a pair "9/10" (whatever the hell that arbitrary score means for condition) for $200.

Last edited:
Hmm, I'm officially sold on repel well, nice knicks too.
Yea man I was skeptical at first too. But it really works. The shop I got it from said just have to reapply about every 3 months or so. Depends how often it's been hit by water. And thanks! I love em lol

Yea man I was skeptical at first too. But it really works. The shop I got it from said just have to reapply about every 3 months or so. Depends how often it's been hit by water. And thanks! I love em lol

Seems like no one can truly confirm if it changes the structure of the suede. So, until then-repel well is a pass. Don't want my buttery suede to be burnt toast. Ya dig?

Seems like no one can truly confirm if it changes the structure of the suede. So, until then-repel well is a pass. Don't want my buttery suede to be burnt toast. Ya dig?
I feel ya being scared to try it. But my suede is still "buttery" lol sooooooooo...

^ truth.

copperheads are for monotone fans. Cottonmouths are crazy with the detail. That interior is something else. If anything the purple/white fade pushes people away, but overall you get more out of the shoe as a customer with the cottons. 
copperheads are one of my favorite asics this year, so im not gonna put cottonmouth over em lol. Definitely a great design though, i love the lining especially. I just cant bring myself to wear my pair yet, too much white for this time of the year. 

If anyone needs a 10.5...

The more I look at it the more I like Bill's. Maybe it's just me thirsting for more V's to be released.
isnt cncpts supposed to release a V in Q1 2014?

and i definitely need those dl5 gt-cools, i love the whole design, not to mention im a sucker for black denim (atleast thats what it looks like)

Back
Top Bottom