Asics Love?!? Where is it?

All these but the copperheads I'm not feeling, as far as the extra butter goes. Man where the heck are all the Aztecs drops. Only preorder. Boo.

Read your sig and was thinking "look at this dude offering an IG shoutout for help when he probably has 1,000 followers" then I clicked your link and saw
eek.gif
nerd.gif
How do you have so many?! That's actually a fair trade to me
laugh.gif
I did a stint as a "featured" member. Whenever someone DLs the app it shows a handful of the featured members and they all get a lot of attention. I've never offered a shoutout to anyone (it's tacky to me), but I thought it couldn't hurt :smile:

Bill's are looking nice. I just hope EBNY doesn't wait for the actual 10 yr anniversary of KB Vol. 2 to release the second half of the pack. If they do, we won't see these until April :rolleyes

Bill's are looking nice. I just hope EBNY doesn't wait for the actual 10 yr anniversary of KB Vol. 2 to release the second half of the pack. If they do, we won't see these until April
eyes.gif
I wouldn't mind...I wanna pick these up, but been trying to cut back spending for a while lol.

Really wish I knew someone who lived by bait smh

Those ***** is crack! Anyone know if they will see a widespread release at all?

Back
Top Bottom