Asics Love?!? Where is it?

looking forward to the copperhead ones, i might get cottonmouths if i can get them for retail none of the others are any good imo 

Kinda wish I paid for the camos from End... Don't want the stress of snagging these. Hoping that these and the gloves are my last pairs for the year.

I'm going to war for the Retail Opportunities of the Urban Camos, Aztecs & Jordan OG Breds. Word to Mama

Are you from Australia? I see your act had both sneakers from the HAL pack.

Also the copperheads are sick. The midsole is beautiful, with the pinstripes and grey

Last edited:
I dig em (only the sagas) prob be passing unless they sit and I can get at a later time.
u think theyre going to sit? I think cottonmouths will sell out
Naw, I doubt they'll sit. I'm just sayin if they do, I might scoop at a later time. Couple more pick ups for me, and I'm really going to try n take a break.

The IIIs from that pack are FIRE... Minus the midsole. If they were solid with no design I'd prob go for those.

Only lacing my Mortars to the fourth eyelet. Gotta Rep that Masonic Square and Compasses

Only way to lace GL3's to me.

The Hanons are the same way, that lil flame logo can't be seen if ya lace up past the 4th eyelet.

Think when I copped those it was when I started lacing all my GL3's like that. Realized how dope it looked. I remember getting GL3's in 2009 and thinking they didn't look like the pix I had seen on the Internet. Figured out it was cuz RF was lacing them at the 4th eyelet in all his press pix back then. It lets the split tongue stand out, and makes the over all silhouette look so much better, more futuristic. Don't even like the shoe that much laced to the top and the tongue all closed tight (like nearly everyone does em).

Are you from Australia? I see your act had both sneakers from the HAL pack.
 yep perth! hahaha 
Naw, I doubt they'll sit. I'm just sayin if they do, I might scoop at a later time. Couple more pick ups for me, and I'm really going to try n take a break.

The IIIs from that pack are FIRE... Minus the midsole. If they were solid with no design I'd prob go for those.
yeah same here with me, i don't dislike them but for me it's no stress if i pass on them. there's just too much going on with them for me haha but that's just me. 

the first two in the pack will most likely sell out. The ones that have a chance of sitting a little are the others in the pack

yep perth! hahaha 

yeah same here with me, i don't dislike them but for me it's no stress if i pass on them. there's just too much going on with them for me haha but that's just me. 
very cool man, sucks that almost every Nike release has like only 20 pairs available in your entire country though lol

Back
Top Bottom