Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Too lazy to take separate photos, but got my Tigers and Camos this week. Camo's quality is crazy, so glad I pre-ordered. And the Tigers are way better than the High Risks in my opinion plus they fit better. And the Baits are beautiful, overall great pickup. 

Man... We've been waiting all this time for these to release on the 5th, it's here and nothing.

I even got an email from packers, and no mention of the camos.

Man... We've been waiting all this time for these to release on the 5th, it's here and nothing.

I even got an email from packers, and no mention of the camos.

haha i got that email too and was quick as scrolling down to see what they had ... GL5 & GT-Cool

i just sat the phone and walked away in disappointment

Im thinkin the US release is gonne be Nov now ... all the anticipation for nothin, I guess its not hurting me to wait since Nov is wide open for me

does anyone have experience with sports-seasons.com? are they a legit site?

Last edited:
Went to Packers earlier, they didn't even know what Urban Camo's were even after I showed them the pic. Clearly they won't be getting them tomorrow....doesn't seem like anytime soon.

Have to wait till November :stoneface:

Are the urban camo gel sagas delayed as well?

Wanted to wear them before the weather gets too bad.

Got my urban camos! 

200.gif

I've Googled to no avail my guy. I hate asking for information but I'm familiar with End, and Hanon. Solebox was sold out and I didn't see any info for Size?. I'll check some of those sites though. Thanks for the reply.

Try this one ...

Most are in Euros coming to about $160-$180ish after shipping

A good portion of them have sizes left (majority small feet)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom