Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Would be so much better with a plain white midsole.
The grey with stripes ruins it IMO.

Only way to lace GL3's to me.

The Hanons are the same way, that lil flame logo can't be seen if ya lace up past the 4th eyelet.

Think when I copped those it was when I started lacing all my GL3's like that. Realized how dope it looked. I remember getting GL3's in 2009 and thinking they didn't look like the pix I had seen on the Internet. Figured out it was cuz RF was lacing them at the 4th eyelet in all his press pix back then. It lets the split tongue stand out, and makes the over all silhouette look so much better, more futuristic. Don't even like the shoe that much laced to the top and the tongue all closed tight (like nearly everyone does em).
word certain gel lyte iii colorways I lace & tie on the fourth hole & others I lace and let the lace hang on the fifth. #LaceKing

Cottonmouths are the only pair out of the pack that I like. I just hope that Extra Butter doesn't do an online release in the middle of the day in the middle of the week.

Cottonmouths are the only pair out of the pack that I like. I just hope that Extra Butter doesn't do an online release in the middle of the day in the middle of the week.

i hope they do that makes people who actually want a pair to wear (like me) have a chance online.

i hope they do that makes people who actually want a pair to wear (like me) have a chance online.

The IT department at work would freak out at the number of page refreshes I do for online releases. Oh well. I have Tampermonkey installed on my phone so I should be okay.

Even though I probably won't be answered again, what sites will carry the Urban Camos that are stateside? I've only had experience with non-GR Asics releases. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

So are most sites (Hanon, End, Size? etc.) doing in-store only for the Fott x Onitsuka Tigers? Gonna call my local shops to see if they're getting them

Even though I probably won't be answered again, what sites will carry the Urban Camos that are stateside? I've only had experience with non-GR Asics releases. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Either your first question got buried quickly by other posts or no one answered because no one really knows.  The North American release for these is still a mystery.

Either your first question got buried quickly by other posts or no one answered because no one really knows.  The North American release for these is still a mystery.

Thanks for your response. I guess overseas dealers are the move in that case? If so, what would those be?

Thanks for your response. I guess overseas dealers are the move in that case? If so, what would those be?

Not being a d*** about it but if you google the name and product number you will see a ton of euro sites that carry them n still have pairs. Moat prices range from $150-180 before shipping

Im trying to hold out for US release and retail but the wait and lack of info is killin me. Especially since people overseas have had them since begin of Sept almost

As far as US, I got this from FNL just now

Got no response from FTL PYS Packer or Eastbay

Last edited:
Not being a d*** about it but if you google the name and product number you will see a ton of euro sites that carry them n still have pairs. Moat prices range from $150-180 before shipping

Im trying to hold out for US release and retail but the wait and lack of info is killin me. Especially since people overseas have had them since begin of Sept almost

I called FeatureLV and they said they wouldn't be getting them till late October early November. I passed on the Black and Tans to grab the camos instead

The main euro spots the guys here usually hit up are sold out right now (Hanon, End Clothing, Solebox).  Preorders got ate up about a month ago avg $145-$165 shipped to North America (mine was 150 to Canada).

If (hopefully WHEN) they hit stateside you're looking at about $120 (+/- $15)shipped from a boutique. But if you don't mind paying a little extra to secure them keep an eye on the following sites as well as the ones mentioned above for restocks.

http://www.size.co.uk/brand/asics/

http://www.crookedtongues.com/store/brands/asics

http://www.ranshop.co.uk/brands/asics

These are only a few, there's alot of Euro spots.

Also, search asics on instagram or statigram.com if you don't have IG.  Stores are always posting their releases there and you might get lucky and catch one early.

EDIT:  Spent so long typing mine that quise2024 pretty much summed it up already

Last edited:
So is US retail on these gonna be $120 or were you saying $120+/- from boutiques .... but lower if from a retailer?

So is US retail on these gonna be $120 or were you saying $120+/- from boutiques .... but lower if from a retailer?
I was just basing my numbers off of what people have been saying combined with the trend in rising prices.  I'm thinking FTL FNL will be in the 100-110 range and a boutique might raise it by 5-10...add shipping 10-15 (free ship ftw). 

The +/- was basically just saying the price could swing $15 either way depending on factors like shipping and price hike. 

Last edited:

I've Googled to no avail my guy. I hate asking for information but I'm familiar with End, and Hanon. Solebox was sold out and I didn't see any info for Size?. I'll check some of those sites though. Thanks for the reply.

Back
Top Bottom