Asics Love?!? Where is it?

i know end clothing is releasing them online tomorrow
So end is selling them again online even though they have a ton of preorders to fill?

SN: FootLocker told me to check my stores locally for stock in Urban Camos, FNL said they were checking with their buyers to even see if they would get them.

yes yes

the aztec print is cheesy.

yesssssss

they are doo doo

must pass

i buy only hype

burban camos. ronnie fieg ronnie fieg

do no buy aztecs

8)
i know end clothing is releasing them online tomorrow
So end is selling them again online even though they have a ton of preorders to fill?

SN: FootLocker told me to check my stores locally for stock in Urban Camos, FNL said they were checking with their buyers to even see if they would get them.

i think he's referring to the FOTT collab that End will be selling tomorrow

what are peoples thoughts on the FOTT collab?
theyre kinda meh to me. the pics i saw from people wearing them after the fott release showed a dull blue color. would be decent for running though with all the 3m and the waterproofing is a nice plus.

I can't find a 13 in the mortars neither smh. I saw a pair of bricks in a 13 the other day but no mortars.

Yeah its looking like most people who got them got them to wear which is a good thing, but now we are left with no options haha. Not sweating it Id rather not find them on ebay for $275+ than have someone actually enjoying them.

I only could 2 pairs on the bay in a 12 and they wanted $300+, im good on that
yeah I know. The bricks have somewhat reasonable prices though, I'd take a 12 for around 250(that's not bad at all considering how limited these joints were.) Still kind of mad kith didn't sell the shirts or socks although I shouldnt complain being that I have mortars

Came in today, preordered from shoechapter.com great business.
I love them, thought the midsole was white but they are grayish, toe box suede is buttery, the suede around the rest of the shoe is what u expect from a GR, rough in some places but still a beautiful shoe.

So this Saturday, will Urban Camos be releasing at the common online retailers? (packershoes, bowsandarrows, etc) 

Type "pickyourshoes.com" instead of pys.com and you'll get the old interface
Word! TYBG... I was bout to say the new interface using that hyperlink is rough, but you're right spelling it out works. I hope they drop the Urban Camo on the 5th

in reference to the three lies, i agree they look like they will, but they do not crease!  they really dont!

Last edited:
I know someone will have somethin smart to say but i havent seen it posted and not goin to go search for it ...

Sizing for gt cools? Hows the fit? Like GL3s?

Cuz i got my pair of those black/tan today n they fit snug but not uncomfy could go up .5 size like mentioned in here beofre

Back
Top Bottom