Asics Love?!? Where is it?

PLEASE DO NOT HYPE THE AZTECS FROM THE PRINT PACK. YALL KEEP THE URBAN CAMOS. AGAIN PLEASE

THEY ARE UGLY. KITH WILL NEVER SELL THEM. THEY DONT MATCH WITH JOGGERS. THEY WONT GET YOU YAMBS. THERE IS NO RESALE VALUE. YEEZY HATES THEM. YOU CAN BUY THEM AT FOOTLOCKER.
Who Yeezy? Based God disagrees. #TYBG. 

read and follow the rules and he wouldn't have to be a ****. I can still see what was posted...
ill take care of those kind of things once I see it... Thanks tho :wink:

VERY SORRY S DUB. I DIDNT KNOW THOSE RULES WERE SITE WIDE. EXCUSE MY IGNORANCE.
All good... It is site wide for future reference. That kind of stuff belongs in the buy sell forums, which also has sets of rules.

It's been awhile but boom!

FIRE

I can't find a 13 in the mortars neither smh. I saw a pair of bricks in a 13 the other day but no mortars.

miami's wasn't that a nice cw, they're alot of gr that match the miami color blocking u know what i mean? Now the quality yes the miami's are great but the colorway I've seen before. (y i bought the knicks, knicks and wildcats are about the only shoes in that color blocking) 

nice video bajan, kind of makes me like them again

was able to get a pair of bricks for near retail, pretty happy with them. Im pretty much done buying kicks for the year unless i find some deals.

Sorry for asking a simple question on a shoe I like and want to wear, no hype here and def no joggers either. A simple date would have been sufficient since all i find is "dec'13"

Sorry for asking a simple question on a shoe I like and want to wear, no hype here and def no joggers either. A simple date would have been sufficient since all i find is "dec'13"
roll.gif

People on niketalk act ridiculous when they dont like something man just look past it. Have not seen or heard a specific date for those aztecs tho similarly to the black and tan GL3 we just had an idea of the month they would release in but no specific date. Just keep your eyes out in November maybe more info would surface.

I dont care how cheesy, girly, corny  or doo doo the aztec print look to anyone. I want them and I'll buy them. To each his own

I can't find a 13 in the mortars neither smh. I saw a pair of bricks in a 13 the other day but no mortars.

Yeah its looking like most people who got them got them to wear which is a good thing, but now we are left with no options haha. Not sweating it Id rather not find them on ebay for $275+ than have someone actually enjoying them.

I only could 2 pairs on the bay in a 12 and they wanted $300+, im good on that

roll.gif

People on niketalk act ridiculous when they dont like something man just look past it. Have not seen or heard a specific date for those aztecs tho similarly to the black and tan GL3 we just had an idea of the month they would release in but no specific date. Just keep your eyes out in November maybe more info would surface.

I dont care how cheesy, girly, corny  or doo doo the aztec print look to anyone. I want them and I'll buy them. To each his own
I appreciate the help.

Wasn't trying to act up. Was just wanting to gauge how difficult they will be to cop cuz ive missed out online religiously on previous drops. I wear what I like as u do, and that's the reason I copped these a week ago even tho still sitting on shelves over phantom lagoons.

Back
Top Bottom