Asics Love?!? Where is it?

havent seen this pics in here so i thought that i should post them,

Just received shipping info from END so look out for it guys on the urban camo pre orders.

Im just waiting for those aztecs to wrap up my GL3 purchases for the year

Last edited:
anyone who got the asics x concept three lies, does those crease a lot in the toe area? or they don't crease at all there after a while wear?

I've worn mine 3-4 times and I have wide feet and don't have any creases whatsoever

I also went down .5 do they fit TTS ? I don't get mine until the end of the week.
Yeah I wear a 9 in gl3 and thought the sagas were .5 bigger but no they're snug like a typical 8.5 am1. That's on my feet at least, I have average width feet too. At least the sagas won't crease at all if I were to unds em

Mine still shows "In Warehouse"
frown.gif
Yea strangely when I tweeted them earlier today they said they will be shipping out around October 25th. Yet I got the email saying mine were shipped with the tracking info and everything. So I am presuming that they have two batches to send out or something and are telling persons that date.

Mine are being shipped to Boston, MA if we were wondering if location had anything to do with it. 

read and follow the rules and he wouldn't have to be a ****. I can still see what was posted...
ill take care of those kind of things once I see it... Thanks tho :wink:

VERY SORRY S DUB. I DIDNT KNOW THOSE RULES WERE SITE WIDE. EXCUSE MY IGNORANCE.

PLEASE DO NOT HYPE THE AZTECS FROM THE PRINT PACK. YALL KEEP THE URBAN CAMOS. AGAIN PLEASE

THEY ARE UGLY. KITH WILL NEVER SELL THEM. THEY DONT MATCH WITH JOGGERS. THEY WONT GET YOU YAMBS. THERE IS NO RESALE VALUE. YEEZY HATES THEM. YOU CAN BUY THEM AT FOOTLOCKER.

Back
Top Bottom