Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Blocking better than expected. Materials worse than expected. Overall not that impressed.

^^exactly what i posted a hour or two ago. couple weeks ago seemed like just a handful was interested. i was sold with the black nubuck and now can not find a 10 to save my life. I need to read NikeTalk's rules. cream!

Last edited:
I think it's just that our expectations of a Solebox collab is basically through the roof at this point. It's not a bad shoe at all, but many of us collectors just wanted/expected more. It's better than most collabs easily, but this is not one of the best GLIIIs we've seen in the past year/year and a half.

Id put, FP, Hanon, Clot, Packer, Invincible and Afew ahead of it.

I'd say its on par with the HAL and Mita GL3. 

Last edited:

I think it's just that our expectations of a Solebox collab is basically through the roof at this point. It's not a bad shoe at all, but many of us collectors just wanted/expected more. It's better than most collabs easily, but this is not one of the best GLIIIs we've seen in the past year/year and a half.

Id put, FP, Hanon, Clot, Packer, Invincible and Afew ahead of it.

I'd say its on par with the HAL and Mita GL3. 
yeah i'm just bustin balls it's all good. Def better than packer and clot tho. those two are boring to me. I still say Invicible is best gl3 in the past year

cant add to cart on 23penny. sucks because i actually check his site a hour ago and he did not have them up.

Last edited:
I was gonna grab these if they dropped locally, but I ended up sleeping in. All the in hands were not too impressive to me.

Same thing as usual, people end up unable to resist the thrill of trying to cop limited release

For some the Bee might me quite a special release since it's only the second Asics collab with Hikmet and the last one for solebox since he quit last year - solebox is just a big name in Germany/Europe... The CW is indeed not the best in years ;-)

Back
Top Bottom