Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Damn I really didn't do my homework for this release. Proper has a size 13 left and undefeated silver lake has a 10.5 and 11 left as of 2 minutes ago in the SB'S.

Last edited:
On another note, I finally saw the maldives glv in person. Very dope and surprisingly they're like a shiny nubuck

For anyone who ordered from Cream; I just called and talked to the guy who was taking phone orders. I was scared they might be refunding me since that happened to some people here. He confirmed with me that he'll be sending out tracking #'s on Tuesday the latest since he's off Monday.

does me no good since they refunded me. dirty dirty!

^^what size you order btw?

Last edited:

Thesse solebox look crack on feet. Can't see how anyone is saying they're "meh"
Feel the same.. I personnaly find the CW terrific, especially on feet like you mentioned it, so different from a GR, that's one vital caracteristic of a limited pair for me.

http://www.thepremierstore.com/prod...301&LinkID=1&gclid=CO_166DhyMwCFZRlfgodhm8EhQ

For those that want the solebox colors on a gr
tongue.gif
. I don't doubt the sb's look nice on feet, I just expect more from sb. Im all for simple colorways too.
Dude, someone is going to think they have SBs in their cart and checkout super quick because they think they just got lucky 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
just bit bullet and paid resell. hate this game sometimes. don't know whats worse cars or kicks. sometimes i wish i had different hobbies.

The 25 Philly sneaker heads in front of me were more concerned about copping AJ Rios than SB

Feel the same.. I personnaly find the CW terrific, especially on feet like you mentioned it, so different from a GR, that's one vital caracteristic of a limited pair for me.
I'm probably gonna catch heat for this but .... if the blue carpenter bee sneakers didn't come from solebox or was just a high quality GR this forum would be a ghosttown right now.  

Yall really going crazy over a black and blue sneaker huh ? This can easily be a GR, absolutely nothing special about the colorway.

i actually like the midsole on those better than the sb but not nubuck. i am a sucker for nubuck. the ashier the better.

Last edited:

I'm probably gonna catch heat for this but .... if the blue carpenter bee sneakers didn't come from solebox or was just a high quality GR this forum would be a ghosttown right now.  

Yall really going crazy over a black and blue sneaker huh ? This can easily be a GR, absolutely nothing special about the colorway.
hate this talk that comes about once a few months on this thread. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom