Asics Love?!? Where is it?

hate this talk that comes about once a few months on this thread. 
Sry to disturb your chi but somebody had to say it .

Nobody was going ape **** for the shoe when it was 1st revealed if fact most were bashing it for looking like a GR . Then it comes to release day ..... 

Solebox pull is strong I see .....

You can't ask sneaker stores to step up their collabs when they can give us half *** and we still go ape **** for it .

Sry to disturb your chi but somebody had to say it .

Nobody was going ape **** for the shoe when it was 1st revealed if fact most were bashing it for looking like a GR . Then it comes to release day ..... 

Solebox pull is strong I see .....

You can't ask sneaker stores to step up their collabs when they can give us half *** and we still go ape **** for it .
people ain't really go crazy for it. Selling out is not equal to crazy. The sneaker had a small production run

It's true though, ain't no one excited about those gr's similar to the sb's posted. Everyone's got a different flavor. I was initially on the sb bandwagon, but after release I can take it or leave it, most likely taking an L. Resale ain't too bad on feebay depending on size.

Edit: I guess that's what happens when hikmet bounces, later solebox.

Last edited:

I'm probably gonna catch heat for this but .... if the blue carpenter bee sneakers didn't come from solebox or was just a high quality GR this forum would be a ghosttown right now.  

Yall really going crazy over a black and blue sneaker huh ? This can easily be a GR, absolutely nothing special about the colorway.
That is your opinion and you are right to stand by it

saw them earlier in the talk, honestly the Miami RF GL3 are the closest thing to a GR for me but it's RF.. meaning that is pointless to argue on that matter imo

tastes differ..

Last edited:
Ok so time to finally bring this up lol. a week or two ago most of you were crapping on these. But now everyone copped? lool what else is new

Consensus for me is the same as when pics first surfaced, I'm not a fan. I never even considered copping.....sometimes I just try & cart things to see if I would've gotten through, but didn't even lift a finger for these. They just don't do it for me. I hope that everyone that wanted them was able to cop though.

Ok so time to finally bring this up lol. a week or two ago most of you were crapping on these. But now everyone copped? lool what else is new
Word. I'm not hating cause I think we're all susceptible to hype sometimes, I know I am for sure, but it is pretty funny. Sucks to hear about the canceled orders. 

Dude, someone is going to think they have SBs in their cart and checkout super quick because they think they just got lucky :lol:  

Almost just did that. Been hospitalized for over a week now, emergency abdominal surgery, not fun, just now have the energy to check Nt...if anyone has leads on a sz 11 sole box that would make my week, much appreciated

Almost just did that. Been hospitalized for over a week now, emergency abdominal surgery, not fun, just now have the energy to check Nt...if anyone has leads on a sz 11 sole box that would make my week, much appreciated

Get well my man! Def know the feeling as i had gall bladder surgery and was in hospital for 2 weeks. Ya comeback will be sweet just stay patient!

Hey guys anyone know how the strawberry gl3s fit? GLV size or is half down better? I've got narrow feet and prefer a snug fit. Thanks!

Anyone else considering doing a laceswap on the SB's? Thinking of getting light blue laces to replace the blue solebox ones with.

plain black on one shoe and plain blue on the other. I will take a pic and post it to feel the temp about it

Hey guys anyone know how the strawberry gl3s fit? GLV size or is half down better? I've got narrow feet and prefer a snug fit. Thanks!
glv size. i could not see going a 1/2 down. i also prefer a snug fit but not so snug my big toe hits tip of shoe every time i take a step.

Last edited:
anyone ever see sand layer or phys ed in size 11/.5 for decent price? just looked at bay and they charge more for sbtg autograph smh

anyone ever see sand layer or phys ed in size 11/.5 for decent price? just looked at bay and they charge more for sbtg autograph smh

Are you normally a size 11? Just wondering because I usually have to do 11.5 for GLVs and I had to settle for an 11 on Sandlayers and they actually fit perfect. Not sure if there is a big price difference between a 11 and 11 1/2 on Sandlayers.

People lined up in Sydney for 2 nights to get the solebox's.

I can't even work out what people are going to line up for or not.

I mean they are cool, but not 36 hours in a chair cool.

People lined up in Sydney for 2 nights to get the solebox's.
I can't even work out what people are going to line up for or not.

I mean they are cool, but not 36 hours in a chair cool.
Europe is different for runners. Just like certain Jordans that sit over there fly off the shelves here

sydney is in australia tho
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom