Asics Love?!? Where is it?

They weren't doing limit 1? Didn't know stores had that amount of stock.
it was, but my boy was on the list before me and he had someone else on the list so that was two pair plus me would've been three. But since I had no paper I just took his spot since he ain't want em and cop wm. Could've potentially looped, they had a good amount

They weren't doing limit 1? Didn't know stores had that amount of stock.
it was, but my boy was on the list before me and he had someone else on the list so that was two pair plus me would've been three. But since I had no paper I just took his spot since he ain't want em and cop wm. Could've potentially looped, they had a good amount
Looks like a lot of people looped since after kith; there's a few people with near full size runs.

They must be bringing their families or just people who don't want to buy with them huh.

Looks like a lot of people looped since after kith; there's a few people with near full size runs.

They must be bringing their families or just people who don't want to buy with them huh.
yup pretty much. Kith had a good amount and they probably let people loop, along with getting random people off the street too :lol:

Last edited:
Sorry I'm late to reply, literally crashed out. It was the website stoy. Did you end up copping a pair?
Okay ! 

Copped 1 from the online release last week but needed to double up since they were a bit too big.

finally managed to cop 0.5 down from a remaining stock uploaded by a french store.

Last edited:
what bs cream refunded me and I paid while on phone with dude. on search for another 10

yup pretty much. Kith had a good amount and they probably let people loop, along with getting random people off the street too
laugh.gif
It must quite weird asking someone off the street to go buy something for you. I don't know how I would get the person to not believe I'm crazy.

By the way how do you get the special bee box for these? Was it only in solebox in store they got the bee box?

It must quite weird asking someone off the street to go buy something for you. I don't know how I would get the person to not believe I'm crazy.

By the way how do you get the special bee box for these? Was it only in solebox in store they got the bee box?
i generally don't do it but if you give a random person off the street $10-20 and you can make $100+ it's a no brainer. Also it's standard asics box at kith, not sure about other boutiques but I think so too

i generally don't do it but if you give a random person off the street $10-20 and you can make $100+ it's a no brainer. Also it's standard asics box at kith, not sure about other boutiques but I think so too
I agree but it must look so sus lol.

Damn I want the special box but if kith didn't get it the others probably didn't either.

Can't believe solebox didnt send it with their online orders.

A lot of the time, it's people who really look like they could use the couple extra bucks. But yeah it could be anybody though lol

I agree but it must look so sus lol.

Damn I want the special box but if kith didn't get it the others probably didn't either.

Can't believe solebox didnt send it with their online orders.
ain't sus if it's a crackhead :lol:

Good to know to go .5 down.
I like snug fit.

But the nubuck material on them is quite a bit tougher than classic suede or soft leather. Those who want to go 0.5 down should be careful.

Beezz won't stretch out easily imo

Last edited:

Repped! Got through and paid for a size 11. This is basically retail for me. I figure gas, camping 4-8 hours in line,breakfast, plus paying retail for these I would've spent around $221 or more so I'm cool with that.
 I called that number and the guy who picked up said they don't have any and there were weird background noises..

Back
Top Bottom