Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Could've snatched three pair but only had paper for one
mean.gif
laugh.gif
if they had at brooklyn i wouldve went. Not dealing with a gang of dirty resllers at kith on bleeker. Good thing I know @ohwussup  tho 
smokin.gif

Ran into Jonah Hill real quick, was pretty cool. Some nter had a bad experience with him, don't understand why. Guess real recognize real :lol:

Its SG or bust out here isnt it? Nobody else gets asics collabs ...i think...lol

You on top of your game lol. Just hit my plug there and he said they're in the back. But gotta stay posted to their ig and wait for the drop post.

well $221.40 is better than resell prices i have been seeing so went ahead and cop'd. cream said phones were blowing up so if you want them better hurry. funny how everyone did not like these until release day.

Last edited:
I'm really surprised Premier didn't drop these. My boy just told me to come to grab them at the shop now but I'm here at the gym and about 40min away. I can take a loss lol. Would be convinient to just score online.

Just got through on cream they are taking phone orders:

757 961 1988

Invoiced at $190 with tax and $20 shipping came out to $221... Better than resell though
Repped! Got through and paid for a size 11. This is basically retail for me. I figure gas, camping 4-8 hours in line,breakfast, plus paying retail for these I would've spent around $221 or more so I'm cool with that.

Back
Top Bottom