Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Appreciate all the help fellas, I've got a US address they can ship to but i'm afraid they might not accept an international card.

Will probably drop them an email/tweet to see what's their size run.

Wow, I hope he's throwing in two hundred dollars as well. Horrible trade for you...
Well the shoe has more hype due to the designer. I got both my pairs for retail so don't think I'm losing much IMO. I've also been searching for a size 9 Volcanoes for awhile.

So if you had to choose, youd rather own yeezys instead of volcanoes? Assuming you dont own either of them.

not sure about those who say these are knock off roshe's, or hate on the 350 design...but even my in-laws think these are nice sneakers and they know nothing about them being affiliated with kanye west. testament that ye actually produced a dope shoe.

i love me some volcanos...but i'd choose these 350's. not to mention you get better resale value if you decide to sell. benefits both ways.

Last edited:
So if you had to choose, youd rather own yeezys instead of volcanoes? Assuming you dont own either of them.
i'd rather own yzy boosts. i dont like volcanoes.

however, i respect if someone likes a certain shoe for themselves.

i'd rather own yzy boosts. i dont like volcanoes.

however, i respect if someone likes a certain shoe for themselves.

Just different strokes for different folks. That question was mainly meant at highhorse though but it was cool to get different opinions.

Holy crap, you joined in May and already have 2000 posts? How??
making up for my time away 
devil.gif

mainly on mobile and the NBA playoffs were lit

if anyone wanna give up their yeezy 350's for Da Vinci's and a good heap of cash lmk 
glasses.gif

I'm paying $120 for used cranes and red bandanas both in really good condition, fair price?

No.

You can find ds bandanas for below retail and cranes are still sitting at most places.

Wait for a sale at one of the many websites that have the shoes and you can cop ds pairs for that price or cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom