Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I really can't believe this, got cart jacked again on kith, no luck right now, if anyone can help with a size 10 atmos or whiz please get at me.

yep, thanks Overkill for being idiots and not knowing we haven't even posted about this shoe yet,  but its out in the open now. 

not feeling this one but i'm the brooks collab is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

guys I need help with a Titolo purchase, anyone know how good their shipping and service is?

Also If i find a better deal on another website how easy is it to cancel the purchase?

That's good new because usually asics perf suede is garbage. Leather or nubuck wins for me every time
it may be leather with the hide taken off?  because when you touch it, the color does not shift like a nubuck/suede would. It's just soft to the touch like a nubuck. I'm going to look at the sample sheet and get a actual material but it's definitely far from suede. 

so you would tts like a saga, or still .5 up

figured i'd be the noob now and get the sizing question out the way
Ok here's the deal on Speed sizing. I'm a true sz 9. Like everyone, I go up half sz on gl3 and gl5 to a 9.5. These Patta Speeds I have are a sz 9 and fit good but they have a very thin leather lining. I tried on a few GR Speed samples in sz 9 and they were real tight and not doable at all. According to the box, Speeds in sz 9 are a euro sz 41.5 which is the same as gl3 and gl5. So basically what I'm saying is that my sz 9 Speed is an anomaly and I'm szing up on my next pair like I do with gl3 and gl5. Bottom line I've come to learn that with Asics, you have to go by European sizing

Back
Top Bottom