Asics Love?!? Where is it?

it may be leather with the hide taken off?  because when you touch it, the color does not shift like a nubuck/suede would. It's just soft to the touch like a nubuck. I'm going to look at the sample sheet and get a actual material but it's definitely far from suede. 
Nice thanks. Also try a pair on and give us some sizing info lol

has the atmos glv train left and im stuck with resell prices? ugh they dont look worth it to me but i want those babies

have you guys peeped that sample white Respector model?

whewwwwwww

The one with the perf toe?
11665545_10206331709086098_3034670979106056773_n.jpg

these

The colette GL3 has by far the worst materials of all collabs. The print and leather looks super cheap, some of the dots were even misprinted, many glue stains ... For those of us who are "spoiled" with top notch collab materials from HAL, cncpts or packer: the colettes are a disappointment in person.
What a pitty, was expecting way more.
Haven't compared to others though, maybe i had just bad luck :-(

called wish.. phone rang for 2 minutes before i gave up lol, need to get back to trying to pick the dirty bucks up...

The colette GL3 has by far the worst materials of all collabs. The print and leather looks super cheap, some of the dots were even misprinted, many glue stains ... For those of us who are "spoiled" with top notch collab materials from HAL, cncpts or packer: the colettes are a disappointment in person.

Aside from them being horrid visually, I assumed the materials were trash from all the pics I'd seen prior to release. Aside from the wow factor of wearing a full polka-dot shoe, or going 12/12 on the anniversary pack.....I can't justify any reason to try & cop.

I was gonna do 12/12 on annys but im thinking I can double on hannons an still be 12/12 lol since coletts R so bad and maybe atmos too

Last edited:
social status raleigh has fsr on medics. Guy told me they're not sure if they're getting the mitas. But I would be on the lookout. 

Saw on FB some dude sprayed repel stuff on it and the paint on the blue dots came smudged. Might wanna take note.

social status raleigh has fsr on medics. Guy told me they're not sure if they're getting the mitas. But I would be on the lookout. 
Do they have an 8.5? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom