Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I own two pairs so I'm not really bothered by trading one. Always wanted the volcanoes.. Sat on kith for an hour trying to checkout when they released.. No luck. Also rather trade a pair of boost I got for retail than sell a pair and pay for volcanoes that I see on eBay going for 900+...

P.s sorry about brining up yeezys..just wanted an honest opinion on the trade.. At the end, my shoes my choice right?

Last edited:

I own two pairs so I'm not really bother led by trading one. Always wanted the volcanoes.. Sat on kith for an hour trying to checkout when they released.. No luck. Also rather trade a pair of boost I got for retail than sell a pair and pay for volcanoes that I see on eBay going for 900+...
No way I would trade a yeezy for a used pair of volcanos.. Needs to be DS. Not saying I would wear yeezy because I would never, but they seem to be going for some good money

Last edited:
Ugh. Thought too long on the outdoor glv on end and now they sold out. I just checked yesterday and they had 3 pairs left in a 9 too. Damn I snooze I lose

So apprently ubiq is dropping a gel lyte speed in another two weeks after there brroks the drawing I saw w colors looked decent

Haha no doubt. I get multiples of everything and got no time or patience for reselling so I offer them for cost
You could just lop a few toes off to get your foot to fit an 8.5, i'm pretty sure you don't need all 5 of them..

honestly keep the boosts i mean i don't see anything special about the volcanoes. Definitely gonna be in the minority but its a pretty average GLV.

Haha no doubt. I get multiples of everything and got no time or patience for reselling so I offer them for cost

Very noble of you, I've noticed that among the runner threads that catching a fair deal is a lot more commonplace. I'm going to start offering any unwanted/extras at cost from this point on as well.

Anyone know of the e bay seller shoeselector3? Has a couple of asics i'm interested in. Located in Raleigh. Just wanted to see if it was a fellow NTer. 

wearer: Volcano > Boost, different story for someone who just wants to earn money off it..

I'd say though, it may be more practical to keep the boost for a while, sell it off at a premium and buy a bnds volcano.

Back
Top Bottom