Asics Love?!? Where is it?

wearer: Volcano > Boost, different story for someone who just wants to earn money off it..

I'd say though, it may be more practical to keep the boost for a while, sell it off at a premium and buy a bnds volcano.
Understandable. I mean if i paid resell for the boost then yea i would think it's not a valuable trade, on the other hand i got it for retail. I do understand your point.

Hype or no hype, I'll take volcanoes any day

Value wise, I'll take the boost and trade them for volcanoes and pocket the rest of the money 

like i said in the minority 
laugh.gif
 but there are so many glvs that i would take over the volcanos.
nah I understand I just really wanted to use that gif somewhere 
laugh.gif

I am probably on the fence most of the time, but a lot of shoes turn out pretty nice in person/on feet. Which is pretty bad for my wallet, I need to start missing out on releases lol

Just got cancellation from Kith on my Whiz. And that is why I stopped dealing with them every single time its been a issue. Well screw it...onto my other releases this week.

Done buying or trying to deal with them. I copped literally the time they went live.

Had to mix it up, but made a pair with water and a hint of fire. The neon laces had to go. Craftsmanship on these were on the better side for me. And finally, a pic of all the recent japan drops together.

*excuse the bad indoor lighting since it's night time, of course.

haha you Frankenstein'd a good pair together

Had to mix it up, but made a pair with water and a hint of fire. The neon laces had to go. Craftsmanship on these were on the better side for me. And finally, a pic of all the recent japan drops together.

*excuse the bad indoor lighting since it's night time, of course.

Back
Top Bottom