Arian Foster Let It Be Known That He Is A Non-Believer

That's the trouble I have with people touting atheism over a deity based system

When you rely on atheism, you are relying on man or what men say is real and men are flawed.

Some men are good in nature, some men are bad in nature.

Religions acknowledges that man is flawed too but it offers the hope of deliverance and a guide to life

That goes to my non answer answer...the World will never be truly humane, don't kid yourselves.

Last edited:
So what are you trying to do then, Blaster? You just said it yourself, people minds are changing blah blah...who's changing their minds, Blaster? Jesus?

The only difference between you and a Jesus freak right now is the fact that you're preaching against Jesus.

You said you was raised Cathloic, right? Why you REALLY mad at relgion b?

Dont say youre not because its obvious..

I said I was raised what?? So you're just gonna make stuff up now? Who's minds have changed? Ask the people in here who's minds have changed about religion.

Mad at religion? The hell.... If you bring up a math problem with an incorrect answer and I then solve it for you am I mad at math? What a ridiculous statment

You STILL haven't answered my question. If you can't or don't want to just say so and we'll move on.

I cant find the conversation, I dont have time for that ****(and the way thread turn, aint NO telling what thread it was)

You was going hard on religion in another thread, and you said something about being Catholic and I said "well damb. If I was catholic I'd feel the same way too.." and we both :lol: and that was it.

And Im not going to answer your question because proving or disproving God wasnt why I came back in here.

Its going to take Jesus to comeback for one side to give in and its going to take the other side to die...and that is for the other side to give in. No one can win this argument. Any minds you changed are weak af, they're just going to get converted back as soon as the meet a Jesus.

Just let folks believe what they want to believe. You know what they say about arguing with idiots right?

When you rely on atheism, you are relying on man and men are flawed.

Religions acknowledges that man is flawed too but it offers the hope of deliverance.

That goes to my non answer answer...the World will never be truly humane, don't kid yourselves.
some interpretations of religions are good in nature (lets use you as an example since you are a nice guy), some interpretations of religions are bad in nature (ISIS)

no matter what we are always going to reply on ourselves and as you said, man is flawed. 

The basis of the atheist vs. believer conflict is all about authority.

Atheists' authority is themselves. Man.

Mankind must discover and introduce for acceptance.

There is nothing greater than mankind.

Believers' authority is The Creator of all. God.

God created all, and we attempt to learn and understand why.

There is nothing greater than God.

....never the two shall meet.
I disagree...
Athiests' authority is reality....
If evidence was discovered that proved God existed... they would all acknowledge it.
What is reality tho? That changes on the daily. What ever the greater populous acknowledges is what dictates reality to an extent. If everyone (media outlet and government) woke up tomorrow and said global warming/ climate change is fixed. Im pretty sure you would believe it. That doesn't necessary make it true, or real. (Thus man being authority for atheists)

Last edited:

I disagree...
Athiests' authority is reality....
If evidence was discovered that proved God existed... they would all acknowledge it.
What is reality tho? That changes on the daily. What ever the greater populous acknowledges is what dictates reality to extent.
If everyone woke up tomorrow and said global warming/ climate change is fixed. Im pretty sure you would believe. That doesn't necessary make it true, or real.
thats the thing though, reality is always changing

as we gain new information and learn new things our perspective of how the world works changes

Why won't everyone list all the unanswered questions and to whom they were directed at. Just to clean all this up

See this isn't true. The authority is nature, reality, existence, observation. These things will happen. These things cannot be stopped. Reality IS in essence the "higher power".

The notion of the existence of God is fine. God is a force, or the force of, reality. If we changed the name of universe to god it would work. This concept is noting more than a change of label not in meaning.

Religion is a whole other beast. This is where things dip into the illogical. I dont have to jot down every religious fallacy here do I?

You say men are flawed thus trusting in them is flawed correct? Yet the bible was written, rewritten, translated, taught, and interpreted by what???? MAN

If everyone woke up tomorrow and said global warming/ climate change is fixed. Im pretty sure you would believe. That doesn't necessary make it true, or real.
exactly... adjusting your perspective to fit in with new knowledge and understanding.... athiesm/agnosticism is about continuous growth

If everyone woke up and said global warming was fixed, I would need to see the evidence for that... it would have to be proven... and there are tens of thousands of educated people who are not biased or blinded by a 2000 year old religion and are willing to put in the work to find truth....

If somebody woke up and wrote a chapter saying how the end of the world is going to happen... billions of people would believe it... John woke up and wrote revelations right?

Last edited:
I cant find the conversation, I dont have time for that ****(and the way thread turn, aint NO telling what thread it was)

You was going hard on religion in another thread, and you said something about being Catholic and I said "well damb. If I was catholic I'd feel the same way too.." and we both :lol: and that was it.

And Im not going to answer your question because proving or disproving God wasnt why I came back in here.

Its going to take Jesus to comeback for one side to give in and its going to take the other side to die...and that is for the other side to give in. No one can win this argument. Any minds you changed are weak af, they're just going to get converted back as soon as the meet a Jesus.

Just let folks believe what they want to believe. You know what they say about arguing with idiots right?

I 100%, NEVER SAID I was raised catholic in ANY thread.

Mmmm chili, had me some chili for lunch. Some southwest chicken chili from Jason's Deli. Man, if ya'll got a Jason's Deli in your area, drop by, give it a try, I promise it won't disappoint.

Wonder if Foster likes Vegan chili. Wonder if they got good vegetarian Chili in Houston....

Yeah, chili.

So anyways, mister friendly mister friendly

How are you doing this fine Monday? I trust you are well-rested. I hope the Mrs. isn't too disgruntled. If I may ask can you elaborate on this post?

When you rely on atheism, you are relying on man or what men say is real and men are flawed.

Religions acknowledges that man is flawed too but it offers the hope of deliverance and a guide to life

When you say deity based system, do you mean to say all deity based systems are equal?

Also could you please answer...

Do you think that atheists are amoral or of lower moral fiber than theists?

What about agnostics? Are they of lower moral fiber than theists?

What about polytheists? Are they of lower moral fiber than theists?

Also are all theists on par in terms of morality? Are Christians more moral than Jews, or Muslims for that matter?

Also nontheistic religions, such as buddhism. Are they amoral? Of less moral fiber than theists?

Thank you, I appreciate your consideration in these matters mister friendly mister friendly .

Last edited:
Why won't everyone list all the unanswered questions and to whom they were directed at. Just to clean all this up

Also are all theists on par in terms of morality? Are Christians more moral than Jews, or Muslims for that matter?

Also nontheistic religions, such as buddhism. Are they amoral? Of less moral fiber than theists?

For mister friendly mister friendly .

:nerd:

Last edited:

See this isn't true. The authority is nature, reality, existence, observation. These things will happen. These things cannot be stopped. Reality IS in essence the "higher power".

The notion of the existence of God is fine. God is a force, or the force of, reality. If we changed the name of universe to god it would work. This concept is noting more than a change of label not in meaning.

Religion is a whole other beast. This is where things dip into the illogical. I dont have to jot down every religious fallacy here do I?

You say men are flawed thus trusting in them is flawed correct? Yet the bible was written, rewritten, translated, taught, and interpreted by what???? MAN
It was inspired by God, but yes written by man. With translations there are some errors some accidental and some intentional but the message and meaning is preserved.

And I agree with "God is the force of reality" if I understand you correctly. Just a different perspective on the same thing. But ". If we changed the name of universe to god it would work. This concept is noting more than a change of label not in meaning." I disagree, unless you believe reality is a living thing.

Last edited:
All deity based systems are equal in the eye of the believer of those religions/systems

That's not what I asked, I asked if you thought they were equal. Do you believe that your faith is above other "deity based systems"?

Also please give me your thoughts on

Eagerly awaiting your response mister friendly mister friendly .

Last edited:
 2. And I agree with "God is the force of reality" if I understand you correctly. Just a different perspective on the same thing. But "The notion of the existence of God is fine. God is a force, or the force of, reality. If we changed the name of universe to god it would work. This concept is noting more than a change of label not in meaning." I disagree, unless you believe reality is a living thing.
1. it was a man who told you it was inspired by god

2. If god is the totality of reality... and athiests base their outlook on reality...then athiests are actually following god

It was inspired by God, but yes written by man. With translations there are some errors some accidental and some intentional but the message and meaning is preserved.

And I agree with "God is the force of reality" if I understand you correctly. Just a different perspective on the same thing. But ". If we changed the name of universe to god it would work. This concept is noting more than a change of label not in meaning." I disagree, unless you believe reality is a living thing.
You do know you are trusting MAN when HE says it was inspired by a God right?

[thread="633320"]1. It was inspired by God, but yes written by man. With translations there are some errors some accidental and some intentional but the message and meaning is preserved[/thread]

2. And I agree with "God is the force of reality" if I understand you correctly. Just a different perspective on the same thing. But "The notion of the existence of God is fine. God is a force, or the force of, reality. If we changed the name of universe to god it would work. This concept is noting more than a change of label not in meaning." I disagree, unless you believe reality is a living thing.
1. it was a man who told you it was inspired by god

2. If god is the totality of reality... and athiests base their outlook on reality...then athiests are actually following god

webay.gif ??? :lol:

We dont even understand reality fully. But we understand the hell out of popular opinion

50 shades of grey was written by man, but inspired by twilight 

it is totally possible (in fact it happens all the time) to be inspired by something imaginary 

You do know you are trusting MAN when HE says it was inspired by a God right?
I have a personal relationship with God. It is He who I put my trust in.

Back
Top Bottom