Arian Foster Let It Be Known That He Is A Non-Believer

It was inspired by God, but yes written by man. With translations there are some errors some accidental and some intentional but the message and meaning is preserved.

And I agree with "God is the force of reality" if I understand you correctly. Just a different perspective on the same thing. But ". If we changed the name of universe to god it would work. This concept is noting more than a change of label not in meaning." I disagree, unless you believe reality is a living thing.
You do know you are trusting MAN when HE says it was inspired by a God right?
I have a personal relationship with God. It is He who I put my trust in.
and when was your first interaction with god?

if you had never picked up or been told about the bible/christianity would you have the same relationship with god?

or is your relationship with god purely influenced by man made influences 

You're going to have answer some of your own questions before I will answer more questions. I've answered some of your questions, if those answers don't satisfy you. they are the answers I will give you

[thread="633320"]Arian Foster Let It Be Known That He Is A Non Believer/1050#post_23937418​[/thread]

2. And I agree with "God is the force of reality" if I understand you correctly. Just a different perspective on the same thing. But "The notion of the existence of God is fine. God is a force, or the force of, reality. If we changed the name of universe to god it would work. This concept is noting more than a change of label not in meaning." I disagree, unless you believe reality is a living thing.
1. it was a man who told you it was inspired by god

2. If god is the totality of reality... and athiests base their outlook on reality...then athiests are actually following god
webay.gif ???
laugh.gif

We dont even understand reality fully. But we understand the hell out of popular opinion
I bet you grew up in a majority christian country... lol

Do you believe all non-believers are hell bound?

What about those of nontheistic religions? Or polytheistic religions? Or even other monotheistic religions?

Do you believe that good people, people who serve their community and their fellow man. People who nurture and preserve mother earth. Pacifists.

Do those people face eternal damnation for not sharing your faith?

Those born into a different culture, a different religion with little to no exposure to your faith?

What about those who were here before the advent of religion, specifically your faith. Are they damned by default?

Eagerly awaiting your ideas on this matter.

It was inspired by God, but yes written by man. With translations there are some errors some accidental and some intentional but the message and meaning is preserved.

My full story is in a slew of religious thread, you can look up.
Here the super condensed version

And I agree with "God is the force of reality" if I understand you correctly. Just a different perspective on the same thing. But ". If we changed the name of universe to god it would work. This concept is noting more than a change of label not in meaning." I disagree, unless you believe reality is a living thing.

if you had never picked up or been told about the bible/christianity would you have the same relationship with god?

My parents are rastafarian But they raised us to find our own beliefs.
I used to pray when I was younger ( when I needed stuff).
Turned atheist by late H.S./ college
Study different religious from an atheist perspective in college, as literary texts. (had no revelations at all tho)
Turned Christian in my mid 20's and started reading the Bible. (felt lead to it)
Started studying Hebraic Roots last 3-4 years after realizing modern day christianity is not biblical.

So I had a relationship with God 8 yrs old im guessing before I picked up a Bible in my mid 20'

Last edited:
You're going to have answer some of your own questions before I will answer more questions. I've answered some of your questions, if those answers don't satisfy you. they are the answers I will give you

You haven't answered not one of my questions, so what "more questions" are you talking about.

Why must I first answer these questions myself in order for you to answer them?

Can you show me where you answered some of my questions? I've read this thread thoroughly. Can you please quote your answers?

Also, could you give me your insight on...

Do you think that atheists are amoral or of lower moral fiber than theists?

What about agnostics? Are they of lower moral fiber than theists?

What about polytheists? Are they of lower moral fiber than theists?

Also are all theists on par in terms of morality? Are Christians more moral than Jews, or Muslims for that matter?

Also nontheistic religions, such as buddhism. Are they amoral? Of less moral fiber than theists?

Thanks mister friendly mister friendly . Eager to hear your input.

I think God is a merciful God and has plan with details with more complex than I can possibly understand.

Last edited:

See, now THAT is a conversation worth having. Is the purpose of the universe to create life? Is the universe as a whole a living thing?

Or

Are we sticking with the God made it for us by us train of thought? Religion voids thought. If you're religious "because God" should be your answer to everything

Last edited:
Can Christians accept the fact the name "Jesus" is inaccurate?
They should. Its just a name.
I say the Aramaic which is Yeshuah.
The Hebrew is Yehoshua.
So in english, believers should be praising Joshua.

The ones that dont accept it my experience, are the ones who care more for
tradition than biblical truth.

Last edited:
They should. Its just a name.
I say the Aramaic which is Yeshuah.
The Hebrew is Yehoshua.
So in english, believers should be praising Joshua.

The ones that dont accept it my experience, are the ones who care more for
tradition than biblical truth.

Tabernacle! :smokin

So we've pretty much come to the undeniable conclusion that no matter how you slice it we trust in mans word correct? I just want to make that clear

Last edited:
I think God is a merciful God and has plan with details with more complex than I can possibly understand.

So you don't follow the literal interpretation of the BIble?

Tell me when I first mentioned the Bible?

I'll wait...

What's your thoughts on the Bible?

When a person dies what you do think happens to their consciousness?

When does an embryo become a life?

What are morals?

What is good and bad? good and evil? Right vs wrong?

What are your thoughts on survival of the fittest?

Are some lives more important than others?

My full story is in a slew of religious thread, you can look up.
Here the super condensed version

My parents are rastafarian But they raised us to find our own beliefs.
I used to pray when I was younger ( when I needed stuff).
Turned atheist by late H.S./ college
Study different religious from an atheist perspective in college, as literary texts. (had no revelations at all tho)
Turned Christian in my mid 20's and started reading the Bible. (felt lead to it)
Started studying Hebraic Roots last 3-4 years after realizing modern day christianity is not biblical.

So I had a relationship with God 8 yrs old im guessing before I picked up a Bible in my mid 20'
as a kid (or even now) when you pray do you feel like it helps the situation other than making you feel better?

are things more likely to go your way because you pray for it?

how do you know what you're studying now is more accurate to gods word than the modern version of the bible?

how do you know that your idea of what is biblical (that led you to hebraic roots) is correct? 

See, now THAT is a conversation worth having. Is the purpose of the universe to create life? Is the universe as a whole a living thing?

Or

Are we sticking with the God made it for us by us train of thought? Religion voids thought. If you're religious "because God" should be your answer to everything
some of yall mess with the wrong kinda believers. I knew a chick at my old church who was studying to be an EMT. She failed out. Most of her answers were God. Like really? :stoneface: I agree, God, ultimately. But like, lets be serious..... She a atheist now. lol. Yall can keep her tho. She had other issues...

But did you see the vid I posted on Dark Matter? That stuff is crazy.
I think that is the purpose. I saw a video with the mathematical probability of us humans existing in this galaxy. It literally impossible for us to be here.

Last edited:

do you have any evidence that god is a merciful god?

or do you just hope he is because if he is not we're all screwed? 
Do you have proof he's not a merciful God?

God is an merciful God to me, to you he may not be.
"god is a merciful god to me" 

what do you mean by this?

i dont have proof that there is a god to begin with, however the god which is depicted in the bible and various other religions texts is not merciful at all.

Tell me when I first mentioned the Bible?

I'll wait...

What's your thoughts on the Bible?

When a person dies what you do think happens to their consciousness?

When does an embryo become a life?

What are morals?

What is good and bad? good and evil? Right vs wrong?

What are your thoughts on survival of the fittest?

Are some lives more important than others?

I didn't say you mentioned the Bible. I simply asked if you did or did not follow the literal interpretation of the Bible.

I said I would be more than happy to answer your questions, I'm still awating answers on...

Also are all theists on par in terms of morality? Are Christians more moral than Jews, or Muslims for that matter?

Also nontheistic religions, such as buddhism. Are they amoral? Of less moral fiber than theists?

But I'd me more than happy to answer your questions as soon as you answer the ones I posed to you yesterday mister friendly mister friendly .

Last edited:
some of yall mess with the wrong kinda believers. I knew a chick at my old church who was studying to be an EMT. She failed out. Most of her answers were God. Like really? :stoneface: I agree, God, ultimately. But like, lets be serious..... She a atheist now. lol. Yall can keep her tho. She had other issues...

But did you see the vid I posted on Dark Matter? That stuff is crazy.
I think that is the purpose. I saw the mathematical probability of us humans existing in this galaxy. It literally impossible for us to be here.

So at what point do you push the "because God" reasoning out of the way for logic, observation, and reality? When do you come back to it?

And what's the wrong kind of beleiever? You just said yourself ultimately she's right. Maybe she's the one not ashamed to show her belief

Last edited:
See SH we aren't going get anywhere like this

You're being prideful, I'm being prideful..it's just going to circular and we both know it

YOU would like information from me, I've answered about 3 of your questions, maybe not the ones you've wanted but I've answered some. If you want a discussion, I'd like for some of my questions to be answered or it will be end of our discussion

Last edited:

do you have any evidence that god is a merciful god?

or do you just hope he is because if he is not we're all screwed? 

Do you have proof he's not a merciful God?

God is an merciful God to me, to you he may not be.
"god is a merciful god to me" 

what do you mean by this?

i dont have proof that there is a god to begin with, however the god which is depicted in the bible and various other religions texts is not merciful at all.

It means God is merciful to me...my eyes

You may think God isn't merciful in your eyes but that's your eyes, not mine.

I was stating my opinion you are welcome to state your opinion too

Last edited:
See SH we aren't going get anywhere like this

You're being prideful, I'm being prideful..it's just going to circular and we both know it

YOU would like information from me, I've answered about 3 of your questions, maybe not the ones you've wanted but I've answered some. If you want a discussion, I'd like for some of my questions to be answered or it will be end of our discussion

What am I being prideful about?

I'd really like to know.

You haven't answered not one of my questions. Not one.

Those are my questions. Simply quote and answer, and I will happily answer the questions in your previous post. I've been awaiting answers now for over 12 hours.

The only one engaging in circular questioning is you.

You initially were worried that I might be offended by your answers, I assured you that I wouldn't be.

You asked me why I didn't want to answer my own questions first, I answered, I didn't want to influence your answers, especially since you've already expressed reservations of offending me. I don't want you to pull any punches I want you to be open and honest in your answers.

I think that's reasonable on my part. I don't understand why there needs to be any terms. This isn't a hostage negotiation. Why are you so guarded? So threatened?

Now mister friendly mister friendly , I await your input.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom