Arian Foster Let It Be Known That He Is A Non-Believer

The concept of God has been around basically since the beginning of civilization

Who's making the outstanding claims?

Basically means since the beginning now? And where's your proof of Christianity being that religion? You may of just debunked modern religion with that statment and don't even realize it

And answer my last statment. Prove to me there isn't a world made of icecream or succum to the belief that it's real

Where did I say Christianity?

I cannot prove the world isn't made of ice cream to you if that's what you truly believe

The same way you cannot prove God doesn't exist

I didnt come in here with any answers, I made a comment. Then people started asking questions that I answered with the intent of going in circles all day.
You know how you sound like right now?

You claim you didn't have answers then immediately say you answered questions. Ok...

Tell me how I sound

Minds are changing?

Funny I haven't seen a believer say anything close to this.

But believers are the proselytizers. When dudes don't realize they are doing the same thing that don't like Believers don't.

I didnt come in here with any answers, I made a comment. Then people started asking questions that I answered with the intent of going in circles all day.

You claim you didn't have answers then immediately say you answered questions. Ok...

Tell me how I sound

You sound like your trying to unsave the saved as the saved would do the unsaved.

You're a un-Jesus freak.

Where did I say Christianity?

I cannot prove the world isn't made of ice cream to you if that's what you truly believe

The same way you cannot prove God doesn't exist

You stay putting up this remedial thinking front. Yes you didn't say Christianity, THATS THE POINT. Religion FAR predates the birth of modern religion. People have been making things up as far as we can imagine. Christianity is no different than the cave drawing on the wall or the Ancient Greek mythologies yet for some reason we've been tailored to disregard those as child stories and stick to Christianity as truth even though LARGE amounts of christian mythology is a direct COPY of those earlier beliefs.

I've always wondered if we're supposed to be the apple of God's eye and made in his image and all that how come dinosaurs were here first and for much longer than we've been here

Tell me how I sound

You sound like your trying to unsave the saved as the saved would do the unsaved.

You're a un-Jesus freak.

I don't think he realizes there a vs aspect to almost everything

I've always wondered if we're supposed to be the apple of God's eye and made in his image and all that how come dinosaurs were here first and for much longer than we've been here

Young earth creationists would have you believe that the planet is only 6000 years old and man lived side by side with dinosaurs.

Thankfully, I don't believe there are many people on NT who think that.

You're a un-Jesus freak.

Try again. You sound like you read 2 pages of this thread and tried your best to drop a one liner "arguing just to argue" statment in an attempt to make some noise in here.

You haven't even answered my question. Again, a child isn't born is the notion of God and religion being proven fact. As a parent, how do you prove that it is a fact, or do you just ask the child to prove religion is wrong?

Circular-Argument-300x300.jpg

This should be posted as the response to A LOT of the posts in here. :pimp:

What's your truth?

My truth is in what can be proven and what can be observed. Literal fact. I don't "hope" things into my reality.

In b4 "but scientific theory....."

Back to my "prove me wrong" statment, I like how if you can't prove my imaginary world wrong it's ok for me to beleieve it, but for some reason if I can't prove God doesnt exist that God it then part of ALL of our reality.

Last edited:
the sad fact that people are willing to believe things without actually being presented with a compelling argument shows a problem with the current education system and it's inablility to teach critical thinking 

You're a un-Jesus freak.

Try again. You sound like you read 2 pages of this thread and tried your best to drop a one liner "arguing just to argue" statment in an attempt to make some noise in here.

You haven't even answered my question. Again, a child isn't born is the notion of God and religion being proven fact. As a parent, how do you prove that it is a fact, or do you just ask the child to prove religion is wrong?

So what are you trying to do then, Blaster? You just said it yourself, people minds are changing blah blah...who's changing their minds, Blaster? Jesus?

The only difference between you and a Jesus freak right now is the fact that you're preaching against Jesus.

You said you was raised Cathloic, right? Why you REALLY mad at relgion b?

Dont say youre not because its obvious..

a lot of people (many of them in this thread) have changed their minds on religion after examining it for what it is, thinking critically and coming to the conclusion that its a scam

So what are you trying to do then, Blaster? You just said it yourself, people minds are changing blah blah...who's changing their minds, Blaster? Jesus?

The only difference between you and a Jesus freak right now is the fact that you're preaching against Jesus.

You said you was raised Cathloic, right? Why you REALLY mad at relgion b?

Dont say youre not because its obvious..

I said I was raised what?? So you're just gonna make stuff up now? Who's minds have changed? Ask the people in here who's minds have changed about religion.

Mad at religion? The hell.... If you bring up a math problem with an incorrect answer and I then solve it for you am I mad at math? What a ridiculous statment

You STILL haven't answered my question. If you can't or don't want to just say so and we'll move on.

Last edited:
a lot of people (many of them in this thread) have changed their minds on religion after examining it for what it is, thinking critically and coming to the conclusion that its a scam

I think he's looking for actual posts of people saying "ok you guys changed my mind" as proof. People don't need to say anything like that. The fact that people are coming in and out looking for answers is proof that a thought process is occurring.

What's your truth?

My truth is in what can be proven and what can be observed. Literal fact. I don't "hope" things into my reality.

Back to my "prove me wrong" statment, I like how if you can't prove my imaginary world wrong it's ok for me to beleieve it, but for some reason if I can't prove God doesnt exist that God it then part of ALL of our reality.

Ok that is your truth

I wonder is there a collective truth as in what be facts and beliefs should be considered truth

Like can anybody prove things are better worse

You do realize this a circular discussion....the Proving or not proving God?

It's just different sides to it

The basis of the atheist vs. believer conflict is all about authority.

Atheists' authority is themselves. Man.
Mankind must discover and introduce for acceptance.
There is nothing greater than mankind.

Believers' authority is The Creator of all. God.
God created all, and we attempt to learn and understand why.
There is nothing greater than God.

....never the two shall meet.

What's your truth?

Ok that is your truth

I wonder is there a collective truth as in what be facts and beliefs should be considered truth

Like can anybody prove things are better worse

You do realize this a circular discussion....the Proving or not proving God?

It's just different sides to it
but do you realize that circular reasoning (religions reasoning) is not logically sound?

while scientific reasoning works because you take new information and form an opinion

there is a fundamental truth to everything, and this truth can be found through scientific proof 

i dont believe that there is nothing greater than mankind

there are many things greater than mankind, a fictional being created by man to explain the unknown is not one of them

I disagree...

Athiests' authority is reality....

If evidence was discovered that proved God existed... they would all acknowledge it.

Believers' authority is themselves. Man

They read a book written by men that tells them to believe something and not question it.

And they rely on their own "feelings" as proof of the God those men wrote about.

Last edited:
question for christians

lets say that atheists believe that there is no higher power than mankind

how do you think that would effect society if everyone thought this way? 

Back
Top Bottom