Arian Foster Let It Be Known That He Is A Non-Believer

Credibility is in the eye of the beholder

The same way you say you cannot prove God exists, you cannot prove God does not exist.

We've already went through how this argumentative fallacy falls on the religious. If I claim there's a planet made of icecream and you say I'm wrong my next step can't be to ask you to prove me wrong. It's ME who would have to prove that I'm correct.

It doesn't just fall on the religious to back their claims

Prove God does not exist

You can't,

The best you can say is you're not sure

Last edited:
The burden of proof is usually reserved for the side making outstanding claims...

Last edited:

Credibility is in the eye of the beholder

The same way you say you cannot prove God exists, you cannot prove God does not exist.

We've already went through how this argumentative fallacy falls on the religious. If I claim there's a planet made of icecream and you say I'm wrong my next step can't be to ask you to prove me wrong. It's ME who would have to prove that I'm correct.
It doesn't just fall on the religious to back their claims

Prove God does not exist

You can't
what new information would be able to convince you that god does not exist?

or in your mind is it impossible for god not to exist, which in this case means you're close minded and unable to express rational thought on the subject at hand 

burden-of-proof-religious-logic.jpg

But its subjective whos making the outstanding claims.

Maybe, so let's take out the subjectivity. The notion of religion is not older than mans existence correct? At some point religion was newly introduced. By that Virtue it's up to religion to explain or PROVE itself.

Let's make it even more simple, a child is not born with the notion of religion being fact. You're a parent, how do you prove religion? Or do you ask the child to prove it wrong?

That's pretty simple correct?

Last edited:

Maybe, so let's take out the subjectivity. The notion of religion is not older than mans existence correct? At some point religion was newly introduced. By that Virtue it's up to religion to explain or PROVE itself.

According to relgion it is doe.

Did God not create man(according to religon)?

The notion of religion outdating man is according to religion... C'mon man :lol: :rolleyes

Last edited:
The concept of God has been around basically since the beginning of civilization

Who's making the outstanding claims?

Basically means since the beginning now? And where's your proof of Christianity being that religion? You may of just debunked modern religion with that statment and don't even realize it

And answer my last statment. Prove to me there isn't a world made of icecream or succum to the belief that it's real

Last edited:

I made a late edit on my last post to counter this claim so I'll repeat it. A child isn't born with the notion or religion being a fact. As a parent, how do you prove religion or do you leave it up to the child to prove religion wrong?

The notion of religion outdating man is according to religion... C'mon man :lol: :rolleyes

And if someone believes relgion, they believe all this to be fact.

Dont know if yall figured it out yetm but you can go in circles with this for generations and its been a whole lot of that in this thread for no one to be challenging or trying to change anyone's view.

That picture basically summarizes the post above :lol:

Exactly but yet dudes in here still trying to "win"..

And yall swear yall dont be arguing for the sake of arguing... :smh:

At this point everyone still posting in this thread are the exact people we all supposedly agreeed we dont like.

Last edited:
Faith by definition does not involve factual evidence

Yes. I have no problem with someone claiming to be religious, fine, but don't sit and claim that it's 100% air tight backed up with facts, proof, and logic. Claim you do but also accept that it's illogical but you dont care it is. Claim you beleieve in something that makes no sense. Just own it. Don't sit here and try to rationalize it with realism and logic because that is what I will put an end to

That picture basically summarizes the post above :lol:

Trying to win what my dude? When did this become a competition? I'm just trying to have a discussion,I do agree that the thread has become particularly stagnant over the last day :lol:

Last edited:

Answer my last question. You came in here with answers and now you're taking the "you won't change anyone's mind" routine. The truth is people's minds are changing or at least their beliefs are in question. Nobody is here thinking a couple sentences will convert someone but at least the thought wheels are in motion on both sides.

Answer my last question. You came in here with answers and now you're taking the "you won't change anyone's mind" routine. The truth is people's minds are changing or at least their beliefs are in question. Nobody is here thinking a couple sentences will convert someone but at least the thought wheels are in motion on both sides.

I didnt come in here with any answers, I made a comment. Then people started asking questions that I answered with the intent of going in circles all day.

The truth is people's minds are changing or at least their beliefs are in question.

You know how you sound like right now?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom