Arian Foster Let It Be Known That He Is A Non-Believer

[quote name="LIONBLOOD"]Did duke ever answer sneakerheathens questions? :lol:
[/quote]Nope. Fork wasn't placed properly on the table.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly  
To the 2nd part, I haven't said anything to close to saying atheists are immoral.
roll.gif

Look at the edit I just added as you responded.

laugh.gif
*waits for "Did I say immoral subhuman?"*
Yes because I didn't say that or anything close to that.
you keep saying "i didnt say _____" rather than "i dont think _____"

Last edited:
[quote name="Mister Friendly"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="Mister Friendly"]To the 2nd part, I haven't said anything to close to saying atheists are immoral.[/quote]:rofl:

:lol:
[/quote]Yes because I didn't say that or anything close to that.[/quote]And if I ask you, "Do you know what 'sharing' is?" and "Does your mommy know you're online?", I haven't actually called you a child.

But my line of questioning strongly implies it.

But yeah, I could definitely say "I never called you a child, or anything close."

Last edited:
Ok what exists then?

Does Judaism/ Christianity/Islam exist?

Does atheism exist?
the listed religions exist as ideologies that people believe in

but the actual gods that are worshiped in these religions do not exist 

atheism is not something that can exist. is not playing basketball a hobby? 

Interesting take

Atheism is something that exists though.

Non belief is still a belief

Last edited:
Ok what exists then?

Does atheism exist?

Interesting take

Is it though?

Is the lack of belief really non-belief. Is not believing the same as lack of belief?

Last edited:
In my eyes is like saying "i don't eat vegetables" vs "vegetables are bad"

Not that all religion is bad, or i stand in staunch opposition to all religions, its just I just don't believe in it

Last edited:
[quote name="Mister Friendly"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="Mister Friendly"]To the 2nd part, I haven't said anything to close to saying atheists are immoral.
:rofl:

:lol:
[/quote]Yes because I didn't say that or anything close to that.[/quote]As if I ask you, "Do you know what 'sharing' is?", I haven't actually called you child.

But my line of questioning strongly implies it.

But yeah, I could definitely say "I never called you a child, or anything close."[/quote]

Your statement could mean many things.

It could mean " I don't think you share enough"

It could mean you share too much, you need to stop for self preservation

It could literally mean...do you know what sharing is?

Taking that simple question and thinking it implies you think I'm a child would be a reach

It all depends on what your intention was. If I was confused Id ask for clarification.

[quote name="Mister Friendly"] It all depends on what your intention was. If I was confused Id ask for clarification.[/quote]And then I would give you criterion to fulfil before I honor your request. :smokin

Yes if an atheist never talked about religion then yes you could say your non belief is not a belief.

If youre going around saying there's no God, Youre expressing your belief on this subject.

Belief is just having opinion or conviction on a subject

Saying God doesnt exist is expressing your opinion or conviction

are you trying to argue that atheism is a belief because you think that if both atheism and christianity are beliefs they are both equal in terms of credibility? 

sorry to break it to you but there is no evidence to support the belief of christianity

while atheism is supported by the same lack of evidence that discredits christianity 

We were all born atheists.

Then some of us we were convinced there was a god, before we even had the ability to reason and connect dots.

Ok what exists then?

Does atheism exist?

Interesting take

Uh .. no.

are you trying to argue that atheism is a belief because you think that if both atheism and christianity are beliefs they are both equal in terms of credibility? 

sorry to break it to you but there is no evidence to support the belief of christianity

while atheism is supported by the same lack of evidence that discredits christianity 

Credibility is in the eye of the beholder

The same way you say you cannot prove God exists, you cannot prove God does not exist.

We were all born atheists.

Then some of us we were convinced there was a god, before we even had the ability to reason and connect dots.
You can't refute this unless the indoctrination can somehow happen from still inside the womb 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

The same way you say you cannot prove God exists, you cannot prove God does not exist.
the lack of evidence that god has never existed is the same evidence that suggests that god does not exist

if i enter my house today, i will find no evidence that you have been in my house. that is proof that you have not been in my house

We've already went through how this argumentative fallacy falls on the religious. If I claim there's a planet made of icecream and you say I'm wrong my next step can't be to ask you to prove me wrong. It's ME who would have to prove that I'm correct.

Back
Top Bottom