Arian Foster Let It Be Known That He Is A Non-Believer

You know what's funny? Brian Hoyer as a starting QB in the NFL.

Now, before last season, he showed some flashes in 2013 before going down in that Bills Browns game. Had some nice command under center, looked like he was real hungry and made some decent throws.

Then 2014 came around and he just stunk it up in Cleveland.

Now he's in Houston and really, if Foster is out for any amount of extended time this Texans offense could be really stagnant.

I mean I love me some Nuk Hopkins, kid is a great young receiver. Think Jaelen Strong has some nice potential as well. Nate Washington and Cecil Shorts in the Z and the slot, respectively, make for a nice group of receivers.

But hell, Hoyer. Man I would not be optimistic about him under center if I were a Texans fan. Woof.

Ryan Mallett and Tom Savage waiting in the wings? Heh, Tebow might've been an upgrade over these guys.

Maybe they should go out and sign Mike Vick, if anything, he could sell some tickets.

Would break your own tradition of not answering questions until your questions are answered

You haven't asked me any questions. I don't believe I have left any of your questions unanswered.

You asked me why I didn't want to answer my questions first, and I answered, "I don't want to influence your answers".

That was the only question you asked me.

freeze freeze you seem a lot more forthcoming than the other guy with your opinions on this stuff...what do you think about an atheist's capacity to be a decent and humane person?

It's crazy how underrated Foster is.

Think of this. Between 2010 and 2012 he scored 47 total TDs.

41 on the ground and 6 receiving.

Just such a smooth, effortless runner. His cuts are just so pretty, not unlike Le'Veon Bell.

Doesn't waste a lot of motion like some other backs do with their cuts, no happy feet. Just smooth, decisiveness.

Really hope he gets healthy.

Man I'm hungry. Thinking about hitting DQ tomorrow and having them throw some chili on a corndog.

Anyone watch the HOF game yesterday? Man, football is back. :smokin

My questions to you are your original questions to me

Why are my answers of any consequence to you? What bearing do they have?

Again I do not want to sway your stance in anyway.

I simply want to know what you think....

Do you think that atheists are amoral or of lower moral fiber than theists?

What about agnostics? Are they of lower moral fiber than theists?

What about polytheists? Are they of lower moral fiber than theists?

Also are all theists on par in terms of morality? Are Christians more moral than Jews, or Muslims for that matter?

Also nontheistic religions, such as buddhism. Are they amoral? Of less moral fiber than theists?

Last edited:
mister friendly mister friendly , you like chili bruh?

I see you're a football fan, you ever skip church to catch a game?

Mmmm......Chili. Love me some chili ya'll.

Last edited:
You know what's good for you? Chili and football.

And beer.

But, IDK if I can mess with beer anymore. Beer has xenoestrogen. I don't want to be one of those guys that comes down with a hormone imbalance as they age.

No thanks.

Stick to cognac. Not much a drinker anyways. Once in a blue moon type, no pun intended.

Believe it or not I've never had whiskey, I've got to try it. Might cop me a bottle of Jack Daniels and see what that life 'bout.

Dudes there's a NFL thread and a food thread.

On that note, I'm going to bed...be sure to post your questions more...maybe I'll change my final answer as an final answer..geez

Dudes there's a NFL thread and a food thread.

On that note, I'm going to bed...be sure to post your questions more...maybe I'll change my final answer as an final answer..geez

You do know you're the first person in this thread who started this whole circular questioning bit, right?

I answered your concerns and still you turned those concerns into terms, after the fact.

All I want to know is...

Do you think that atheists are amoral or of lower moral fiber than theists?

What about agnostics? Are they of lower moral fiber than theists?

What about polytheists? Are they of lower moral fiber than theists?

Also are all theists on par in terms of morality? Are Christians more moral than Jews, or Muslims for that matter?

Also nontheistic religions, such as buddhism. Are they amoral? Of less moral fiber than theists?

And do you have any chili recipes you can recommend?

Last edited:
freeze freeze you seem a lot more forthcoming than the other guy with your opinions on this stuff...what do you think about an atheist's capacity to be a decent and humane person?

I think human decency and morality is something learned and adopted. It's a choice based on the norms of that society. Someone that believes in God, but doesn't go to church, or ever hears the scriptures, really know just as much as an atheist. So then the teaching has to come elsewhere. You won't necessarily know about all of the intricacies of the Holy Trinity and all of the Love and Good involved in them, but by societies norms of what good people do, yes, I believe non-believers can certainly be good people. Nurture AND nature. I don't think at our root people are born bad. The average person, I mean. There are people with neurological malfunctions that see the world differently. Thing is, what is considered good, is subjective, depending on the society..

The Bible has some really powerful ideals in it. I wasn't raised to hate, anyone. So I don't. The Bible shows distaste for numerous groups of people. I love God, more than anything. I love my Mom 2nd. With that said, I still feel I was blessed with a brain to make my own decisions. To question. To wonder. To look for more. In the Bible, God is the shepherd, Christians are his flock. But I feel given the brain that he gave me, he never intended for me to ever be just a 'sheep'. And since he's omniscient, he already knew I'd want to know more. He knows that it comes from a place of curiosity instead of blasphemy.

Last edited:
if a person says they don't believe in anything, to me that says that they haven't been through anything.

and that has nothing to do with religion or god.

You might THINK you've been through the fire.. .......religous people are scared of going to hell, spiritual people have already been there.

Man what? How can you know that? Explain the rationale behind this,I'm curious. So the religious are the only ones that face adversity worth mentioning?? So because one might not look to the sky in trying times that means their trying times have no merit?

Its a concept that does exist. Its like racism, race doesn't exist but racism does. So don't use the fact that it's being discuss as a way to legitimize Gods existence. The concept of God whether phantom or materialized is real.

Put out your cigarette boy.

He is saying that racism is a concept made by man. It doesn't exist without man existing. Which is why he is saying it doesn't exist. (It does but it doesn't. I get what he is trying to say)

But using race (man made concept) to disenfranchise others in fact exists.

[quote name="LIONBLOOD"][quote name="Mister Friendly"]Shouldn't atheists be proud of their non belief?

Going around preaching the non-belief gospel is just a thing.[/quote]Foolish pride is one of the reasons I have a distaste for religion. That's like asking someone to be proud of the fact that he hates slavery. That's not something to be proud of, that's a bloody expectation.[/quote] Like 'I refuse to answer your questions because MY terms weren't met.' :lol:

To the point where now it's not even an issue of being afraid to offend, but an issue of pride. "I said what I said. I will not change that stance. Period. You give in, not me. Religious people always have to give in. Not this time."

Folks need to get all the way over themselves.

Last edited:
Your "wife" stopping u from answering questions again? Didn't God tell women to honor and serve their husbands?
roll.gif

[quote name="PLVN"]Please stop ducking my question.[/quote]No need to be offended; you probably didn't set the table to his liking. It's gotta be his way before he honors people with answers.

You don't just ask him, 'How you doing?' without him giving terms you must follow in order to be graced with an answer.

[quote name="DCAllAmerican"][quote name="KingKoopa"][QUOTE name="LIONBLOOD"]Its a concept that does exist. Its like racism, race doesn't exist but racism does. So don't use the fact that it's being discuss as a way to legitimize Gods existence. The concept of God whether phantom or materialized is real.

Put out your cigarette boy.[/QUOTE]View media item 1628178[/quote]He is saying that racism is a concept made by man. It doesn't exist without man existing. Which is why he is saying it doesn't exist. (It does but it doesn't. I get what he is trying to say)

But using race (man made concept) to disenfranchise others in fact exists.[/quote] Exactly. Race doesn't exist among dolphins. Parrots don't recognize where each other is from.

It's a man-made construct, and one of the many constructs that is only destructive, no positive. We're the only species that creates things that destroy, and 'race' is one of the many examples.

Last edited:
[quote name="Mister Friendly"][quote name="DarthSka"]"2+2= gods will"
"No, it's 4."

That's not preaching non-beliefs, dude.

And yes, that's a large portion of what happens.

And why? I can't answer for others, but my reasoning is that I think religion is the single most destructive thing mankind has ever created.[/quote]You know darn well that was an sarcastic answer to an sarcastic question[/quote][quote name="Mister Friendly"]I think youre taking a question and adding your own emotional slant to it[/quote]:wink: :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom