Arian Foster Let It Be Known That He Is A Non-Believer

Why would I not want to know the audience?

Again you can keep posting your questions, it doesn't mean you will get answers to them without meeting the terms that I said earlier

Why do you need to know the audience?

I don't truly understand your terms, sorry.

What are they again?

I already said I wouldn't be offended.

I also said I don't want my answers to influence yours.

So what are those terms again?

Last edited:
Here are those questions again.

Do you think that atheists are amoral or of lower moral fiber than theists?

What about agnostics? Are they of lower moral fiber than theists?

What about polytheists? Are they of lower moral fiber than theists?

Also are all theists on par in terms of morality? Are Christians more moral than Jews, or Muslims for that matter?

Also nontheistic religions, such as buddhism. Are they amoral? Of less moral fiber than theists?

Last edited:
Go back and read my posts please

Done. Went back and read your posts.

Still, I'm having trouble understand.

Why are you afraid of offending me?

Why are my answers to those questions necessary for you to answer them?

Again, it was your posts in this thread that led me to ask these questions.

I'm just curious....

Also are all theists on par in terms of morality? Are Christians more moral than Jews, or Muslims for that matter?

Also nontheistic religions, such as buddhism. Are they amoral? Of less moral fiber than theists?

Last edited:
this is like when some old white dude is clearly a racist but refuses to admit it while ducking questions non stop 
laugh.gif

except this is no where near as bad as being a racist so i dont see what the problem is

shouldnt christians be proud of their religion? 

this is like when some old white dude is clearly a racist but refuses to admit it while ducking questions non stop :lol:

except this is no where near as bad as being a racist so i dont see what the problem is

shouldnt christians be proud of their religion? 

Shouldn't atheists be proud of their non belief?

Going around preaching the non-belief gospel is just a thing.

Last edited:
mister friendly mister friendly

Maybe we got off on the wrong foot.

No need for the mexican standoff.

I come in peace mister friendly mister friendly .

Completely unassuming. Completely objective.

I am simply, sincerely, curious given what you've posted in this thread. Please, do not feel threatened. My only aim is to find some common ground in this thread to where we can all simply understand where we know where folks are coming from. I'm sure you yourself would like to gain some closure.

Think of me as simply a butler. I'm not sitting at the table. I'm simply setting it and clearing it.

It is you sir that I am simply giving the proper setting to give other's a better understanding of where exactly you're coming from.

There's been a lot of circular questioning in this thread, and nobody seems to be really sinking their meat into the heart of this discussion.

Please, proceed mister friendly mister friendly .

Last edited:
HEATHEN HEATHEN I gave you my final answer relatively to the terms I set forth.

What terms? I don't believe you set any terms.

Just that you were worried about offending me and wanted to know why I would not answer my questions first.

I stated that I would not be offended and that I do not want my answers influencing yours.

Especially since you're so worried about offending me, I'd like to keep the air clear for you to speak without any prior input on my part.

The questions again mister friendly mister friendly .

The floor is yours mister friendly mister friendly .

Last edited:
I said in my first post, all I asked is you not answer my questions with a question.

Your circular questioning is only convoluting the purpose of this discussion.

Let's get some closure, shall we mister friendly mister friendly .

The questions again.

Last edited:
Oh evolved?

You really believe that eh?

Usually isn't always though...Not every Christian goes around asserting their beliefs unprovoked either just as you know not every atheist only states their views if unprovoked

Ive seen atheist preachers on this site, who preach whenever they get a chance to

You mistake preaching for debate. By tradition a preacher doesn't require a chance to proselytize. He brings it up whether it was invited or not. Religious laws against homosexuality are an avenue for atheists to let their voices be heard. We don't walk around like mad men in the middle of New Orleans saying "God hates fAqz". We are nothing like you.

If may be harder to find examples of atheists proselytizing in our Western society but its still around what about things like HumanLight billboards?

Is that preaching?

But surely you don't believe people who are atheists or non believers haven't proselytized in respective societies around the world

What do you think totalitarian dictators do?

mister friendly mister friendly

Hi, are you still there?

Hi, I don't know if you answered this. Went back and didn't seem to find a concise answer.

Why do you require me to answer these questions.

Before you answer them?

Why are my answers relevant? What does knowing "your audience" or knowing my answers to these questions have to do with your own thoughts on these inquiries.

If may be harder to find examples of atheists proselytizing in our Western society but its still around what about things like HumanLight billboards?

Is that preaching?

But surely you don't believe people who are atheists or non believers haven't proselytized in respective societies around the world

What do you think totalitarian dictators do?

Atheists get killed and castrated by totalitarian dictators around the world, what the he'll is this dude talking about? To a religious zealot simply responding to a call for prayer with "sorry I don't believe in God" must sound like preaching. Hell Christians think being a homosexual is preaching the devils work. The only real preaching in a traditional sense is what Christians do on Sundays and on missionaries.

Believers get killed by totalitarian dictators around the world....what are you talking about?

Alot totalitarian dictators want to get rid of God or faith in their respective society because they dont like the idea of something being greater than them...their goal is to replace God with themseleves

Whose to say they are wrong if their society allows for it?

I

Sneakerheathen you asking for too much fam...

I don't think I am.

I don't think in 7 of me being on NikeTalk or 28 years of my life on earth I have ever required someone to answer their own line of questioning before I myself gave my thoughts.

Nor have I ever been concerned about offending anyone since they're the ones asking me how I felt.

I assume they simply want my answer.

Most folks appreciate a straight-shooter, a fella who won't pull any punches. I know I do. Even if I don't necessarily agree with someone, I appreciate their candidness.

The majority of civilizations have believed in some version of God/ Gods or the supernatural

its weird right?

Actually the fact that there have been many Gods is a strong motivation for atheism and agnosticism. Many of these Gods are rejected today by judeochristianity so stop trying to adopt then now for the sake of arguments. No one knows history better than atheists. Traditions ate meant to be broken, we are all atheists We just believe in one less deity.

I thought we were talking about atheism

So now its agnostic now?

We aren't sure if the supernatural exists now?

Hm, Foster...

Just got sports hernia surgery...

New timeline suggests he could be back in 4-6 weeks, huge deviation from the original 2-6 month timeline. Which would mean he'd conceivably be back for week 1.

Risky, but if his current ADP stands (and his current timeline holds until at least late August), or even rises a bit, I'd be willing to roll the dice and take a stab at him in the 5th round of 12-team fantasy drafts.

Granted he has a propensity for injury, and soft tissue injuries have a greater likelihood of being re-injured, love the idea of loading up on top-end receivers early and snagging a top-8 RB1 in the middle rounds.

Last edited:
Believers get killed by totalitarian dictators around the world....what are you talking about?

Alot totalitarian dictators want to get rid of God or faith in their respective society because they dont like the idea of something being greater than them...their goal is to replace God with themseleves

Whose to say they are wrong if their society allows for it?

I

Believers get killed usually by other religious dictators. Name these dictators that want to get rid of faith around the world...and save Stalin we have already discussed that. Name all these atheist dictators you made up.

I'll give you an answer to this tomorrow

You guys like chili? I love me some chili.

I hear Houston got the chili game on lock.

Only beef chili for me. Or that southwest chicken chili Jason's Deli got. Vegetarian chili is straight.

No pork, not into pork. Not for religious reasons I just don't eat pork.

Wonder if they serve good chili at Texans games.

Myself I can eat chili straight up, on burgers, hotdogs, fries, nachos.

I love me some chili.

Came up with this wild idea. What ya'll think about chili cheese CORNDOGS.

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom