Arian Foster Let It Be Known That He Is A Non-Believer

Asking things like

" Is that human response right or wrong? "

"Is human nature innately good or bad?"

"Or is there a such thing as good or bad?"

"What motives a non believer to participate in threads about religion?"

Arent any more of a loaded question than questions Ive gotten like " Who does God want to win on NFL Sundays"

Also Ive never said I think atheists are less likely to be a decent..I think youre taking a question and adding your own emotional slant to it

Last edited:
To be fair, your first question was why don't you kill yourself to end your pain or something like that, followed by why don't you be as immoral as possible.

Last edited:

To be fair, your first question was why don't you kill yourself to end your pain or something like that, followed by why don't you be as immoral as possible.
Yes this is correct

Nothing in those questions say atheists are less decent people
you questioned if atheists had anything to live for and questioned if they had morals. that implies that you dont think as highly of them as you do theists

Is it difficult to be that ignorant?

Why don't religious people just pray and then go play in traffic?

Serious questions. Just trying to gain knowledge and understanding.

:wink:

Yes this is correct

Nothing in those questions say atheists are less decent people
you questioned if atheists had anything to live for and questioned if they had morals. that implies that you dont think as highly of them as you do theists

Please again reread what I typed

I asked whats your purpose in life and where did I say atheists had no morals?

Is it difficult to be that ignorant?

Why don't religious people just pray and then go play in traffic?

Serious questions. Just trying to gain knowledge and understanding.

:wink:

They could and if they got hit by a car I guess it would be Gods will :wink:

Also what motivates an atheist to go around "preaching" their non beliefs

Isn't that the same as Bible thumpers?

Instead being Paul being Saul?

How is it different?

Last edited:
"2+2= gods will"
"No, it's 4."

That's not preaching non-beliefs, dude.

And yes, that's a large portion of what happens.

And why? I can't answer for others, but my reasoning is that I think religion is the single most destructive thing mankind has ever created.

[quote name="LIONBLOOD"][QUOTE name="Mister Friendly"]Also what motivates an atheist to go around "preaching" their non beliefs

How is it different?[/QUOTE]Atheists do not go around preaching their non-beliefs, they just don't sit idle while theists poison others with immoral laws and ways of thinking. Everything an atheist says is usually in response to religious assertions. I don't go out of my way to parade around with signs saying "God doesn't exist" without provocation.

We are not like you, we are evolved.[/quote] Key point right there.

i believe religion is caused by a lack of (or misguided) education (not jsut from schools but parents too). I dont go around telling the world I am an atheist, that would be like walking around telling people about how much I am uninterested in soccer. 

but when religious folk spew nonsense then I will sometimes step in and engage in debate.

people are not preaching non-belief, they are questioning belief. there is a difference 

Also what motivates an atheist to go around "preaching" their non beliefs

How is it different?

Atheists do not go around preaching their non-beliefs, they just don't sit idle while theists poison others with immoral laws and ways of thinking. Everything an atheist says is usually in response to religious assertions. I don't go out of my way to parade around with signs saying "God doesn't exist" without provocation.

We are not like you, we are evolved.

Oh evolved?

You really believe that eh?

Usually isn't always though...Not every Christian goes around asserting their beliefs unprovoked either just as you know not every atheist only states their views if unprovoked

Ive seen atheist preachers on this site, who preach whenever they get a chance to

Last edited:
if a person says they don't believe in anything, to me that says that they haven't been through anything.

and that has nothing to do with religion or god.

You might THINK you've been through the fire.. .......religous people are scared of going to hell, spiritual people have already been there.

Last edited:
Ive seen atheist preachers on this site, who preach whenever they get a chance to
in response to a topic or post that relates to religion or god...

Look at most topics about religion on this site and you see the same usual suspects

Heck look at the beginning of this thread, did anybody seriously attack Fosters non beliefs and some people were preaching their non-beliefs?

I guess they aren't preaching atheism...I guess they are just efending their non beliefs in all cases

Last edited:

in response to a topic or post that relates to religion or god...
Look at most topics about religion on this site and you see the same usual suspects

I guess they aren't preaching atheism...I guess they are just efending their non beliefs in all cases
"Atheists do not go around preaching their non-beliefs, they just don't sit idle while theists poison others with immoral laws and ways of thinking. Everything an atheist says is usually in response to religious assertions. I don't go out of my way to parade around with signs saying "God doesn't exist" without provocation."

this is what you are disagreeing with

a topic about religion falls under "religions assertions", "provocation" and "theists poison others with immoral laws and ways of thinking". 

an atheist enters the thread and questions theists in the thread, could be seen as "not sitting idle" or "saying something in response" or "responding the provocation"

usual suspects show up and ask straightforward questions, the usual suspects on the other side avoid giving straight answers. its an endless cycle 

It could be said Bible Thumpers aren't sitting idle either? They could view the world as a place against their views too

Atheists don't always give straight answers just as much as believers dont give straight answers

Last edited:
mister friendly mister friendly

Do you think that atheists are amoral or of lower moral fiber than theists?

What about agnostics? Are they of lower moral fiber than theists?

What about polytheists? Are they of lower moral fiber than theists?

Also are all theists on par in terms of morality? Are Christians more moral than Jews, or Muslims for that matter?

Sincerely interested in your answers. If you're not sure, what do you suspect is the case in each of these scenarios? Surely one cannot be totally unsure of where he stands on these matters.

Please, don't answer my questions with a question. You're welcome to ask me questions, I will answer your questions directly, all I ask is that you do not answer my questions with a question.

Last edited:
mister friendly mister friendly

Do you think that atheists are amoral or of lower moral fiber than theists?

What about agnostics?

What about polytheists?

Also are all theists on part in terms of morality? Are Christians more moral than Jews, or Muslims for that matter?

Sincerely interested in your answers. If you're not sure, what do you suspect is the case in each of these scenarios? Surely one cannot be totally unsure of where he stands on these matters.

Please, don't answer my questions with a question. You're welcome to ask me questions, I will answer your questions directly, all I ask is that you do not answer my questions with a question.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on these issues first before I could possibly answer because I haven't had a dialogue with you yet

I need to know who Im talking to and their beliefs, so I don't offend you

I'd like to hear your thoughts on these issues first before I could possibly answer because I haven't had a dialogue with you yet

I need to know who Im talking to and their beliefs, so I don't offend you

What issues? You haven't asked me any questions.

Back
Top Bottom