Arian Foster Let It Be Known That He Is A Non-Believer

[quote name="Mister Friendly"][quote name="PLVN"]Mister Friendly*

*as long as you're not a Godless heathen[/quote]This is false

I've been very respectful to the non-believer crowd[/quote]From what I've seen, I agree.

Last edited:
[quote name="Rolaholic"][QUOTE name="PLVN"][QUOTE name="Mister Friendly"]This is false

I've been very respectful to the non-believer crowd[/QUOTE]I don't consider the insinuation that I'm somehow a lesser person because of my lack of belief a sign of respect.[/QUOTE]This[/quote]I get that, but I think he was patting himself on the back for not coming with the angle 'Ok, idiots, how about this one: where do your morals come from without god? Checkmate, tools."

Originally Posted by Rolaholic  
Originally Posted by PLVN  
Originally Posted by Mister Friendly  
This is false

I've been very respectful to the non-believer crowd
I don't consider the insinuation that I'm somehow a lesser person because of my lack of belief a sign of respect.
This
I get that, but I think he was patting himself on the back for not coming with the angle 'Ok, idiots, how about this one: where do your morals come from without god? Checkmate, tools."
I get this but then Hitler and Stalin were brought up in reference to how non-believers are supposed to behave in his eyes 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic  
Originally Posted by PLVN  
Originally Posted by Mister Friendly  
This is false

I've been very respectful to the non-believer crowd
I don't consider the insinuation that I'm somehow a lesser person because of my lack of belief a sign of respect.
This
I get that, but I think he was patting himself on the back for not coming with the angle 'Ok, idiots, how about this one: where do your morals come from without god? Checkmate, tools."
I get this but then Hitler and Stalin were brought up in reference to how non-believers are supposed to behave in his eyes 
laugh.gif

followed up with "giving into his godless human nature" 
laugh.gif

[quote name="Mister Friendly"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="Mister Friendly"][quote name="Nawzlew"]I think the argument goes like this.
[/quote]It.[/quote]"I don't believe there is a God to give me this land. I will kill whoever steps foot on this land as I see fit"

" [/quote]My man...

... look at the motives YOU even gave in your hypothetical atheist reasonings.

"I will kill whoever steps foot on this land as I see fit"

AS I SEE FIT.

"I will kill because it is in line with god" IS THE MOTIVE; god IS the motive.

"I will kill as I see fit" means the self is the motive, and that's something anyone can do.

Save with "Because it makes me uncomfortable."

But only a believer can have their BELIEF be the motive. A non-believer is ultimately just being selfish.

So a believer can have their belief be a guide for inhumane acts, and also their own selfishness.

A non-believer only has their own selfishness.[/quote]

Being an atheist just means you don't believe in God, you allow your own reasoning or society's reasoning to guide your own life

The guy who kills as he sees fit is using his own reasoning for his motivation..you could debate whats his reasoning

One person could say its selfishness, another person could say his actions are motivated by his lack of belief that God will judge his actions...another person could say he is just behaving according to natural human nature

Then the question is human nature innately good or bad?

Or is there a such thing as good or bad?

I haven't insinuated the atheists are less of a person?

And for 5th time, the Stalin comment was in relation to atheists being more humane relative to religious people and I didn't say Stalin is how atheists behave..thats ridiculous

Last edited:
Do you believe that atheists and believers have an equal propensity to lead a humane existence?

[quote name="DCAllAmerican"][quote name="DCAllAmerican"][quote name="DCAllAmerican"][quote name="DCAllAmerican"][quote name="DCAllAmerican"][quote name="DCAllAmerican"][quote name="DCAllAmerican"][quote name="DCAllAmerican"]Ska[/quote]be [/quote]quoting[/quote]long[/quote]quotes[/quote]like[/quote]hell[/quote]man[/quote]:smokin

[quote name="PLVN"]I don't think we ever got the answer to this.

Are atheists equally as humane as religious people?[/quote] [quote name="PLVN"]Do you believe that atheists and believers have an equal propensity to lead a humane existence?[/quote] Simple questions. :nerd:

My bad bro, I forgot I had to be available to answer questions for like 8 hours straight :lol:....All while some of my questions don't get answered my bad :lol:

Screw my wife being mad at me...The atheists need answers

To question the question I don't think there will ever be a truly humane existence for everyone on this Earth

Should I start quoting my unanswered questions or nah?

Last edited:
[quote name="Mister Friendly"]Screw my wife being mad at me...The atheists need answers [/quote]Damn atheists.

Cheap shot, man.

Just say you have no respect for atheists and be done with it. :smokin

Screw my wife being mad at me...The atheists need answers

To question the question I don't think there will ever be a truly humane existence for everyone on this Earth

ironically, a simple yes or no that would have actually answered the question would have saved you more time than not answering the question 

[quote name="Mister Friendly"]Screw my wife being mad at me...The atheists need answers
Damn atheists.

Cheap shot, man.

Just say you have no respect for atheists and be done with it. :smokin[/quote]

Cheap shot?

Thats the equivalent of dude saying taking your seems fair comment as an attack

The people who are asking the questions are atheists? Correct

Is using the term atheist now considered derogatory?

My statement implies blame?

If I said " Screw my wife...my clients/bosses need answers"

Am I blaming my clients or showing a lack of respect for them?

No..Im stating what the situation is

It's okay man :lol:

You believe that an atheist is less likely to be a decent person

I've heard things way worse than that from people who are much closer to me

I just wanted a definitive answer

Back
Top Bottom