Arian Foster Let It Be Known That He Is A Non-Believer

This thread been high for 72 hours lol

Wild how we can do all this talking about something that doesn't 'exist'.

God
smokin.gif
word to the nba thread and lebron's imaginary rings 

Believers get killed by totalitarian dictators around the world....what are you talking about?

Alot totalitarian dictators want to get rid of God or faith in their respective society because they dont like the idea of something being greater than them...their goal is to replace God with themseleves

Whose to say they are wrong if their society allows for it?

I

Most of the earlier Communist states were against religion til they realized it could be used for "good"

Also while the French Revolution wasn't exactly a dictatorship, it tried to remove religion from people's lives

Last edited:
Man made concept or not

Race does exist in our world, just because something is man made it doesn't mean it doesn't exist

Dudes there's a NFL thread and a food thread.

On that note, I'm going to bed...be sure to post your questions more...maybe I'll change my final answer as an final answer..geez

Your "wife" stopping u from answering questions again? Didn't God tell women to honor and serve their husbands?

:lol: I'm not a bot, like 5 hours passed..I need to sleep, eat, work, spend time with family, friends etc

Like yall don't live in anybody ( wife,girlfriend, boyfriend, roommate, family members etc etc)
That looks at you funny for being your phone or computer all day?

[QUOTE name="Freeze"]Wild how we can do all this talking about something that doesn't 'exist'.

God :smokin [/QUOTE]Man, what?

What you're suggesting is that since people talk about him so much, he must exist.

I'm not even going to ask if that's what you're saying, because it is.

I'll ask this, though: are you aware that's what you're saying?

You're suggesting that if something is talked about a bunch, it must not be fake, it must be real.

Bruh. :lol:

M
[quote name="Mister Friendly"][quote name="DarthSka"]"2+2= gods will"
"No, it's 4."

That's not preaching non-beliefs, dude.

And yes, that's a large portion of what happens.

And why? I can't answer for others, but my reasoning is that I think religion is the single most destructive thing mankind has ever created.
You know darn well that was an sarcastic answer to an sarcastic question[/quote][quote name="Mister Friendly"]I think youre taking a question and adding your own emotional slant to it[/quote]:wink: :wink:[/quote]

Didn't realize sarcasm is an emotion :lol:

Last edited:
Sarcasm isn't an emotion.

But like manup said, it can come from emotion.

So if someone thinks something is sarcastic, they could be adding their own emotional slant to it.

"I think you're being sarcastic."
"I think you're adding your own emotional slant."

Straight elementary lines of reasoning being explained just to make a point. My goodness. :lol:

This thread really has devolved over the last 10 pages or so :lol: :x

Last edited:
"Why don't religious people just pray and then go play in traffic?" is a serious question from a former Christian?

You have experienced Christianity, so you should remember and be able to form an answer ,maybe you can cop to saying you don't remember

Someone could say I ask "dumb" questions the difference is I have NOT experienced the practicing form of atheism, so I don't know how yall think.

Last edited:
Man what? How can you know that? Explain the rationale behind this,I'm curious. So the religious are the only ones that face adversity worth mentioning?? So because one might not look to the sky in trying times that means their trying times have no merit?

when i said believe in something i didn't mean religion.
im not religious at all dog.

Why the assumption that people believe in nothing though? Not every non believer is also nihilist :lol:

:lol: I'm not a bot, like 5 hours passed..I need to sleep, eat, work, spend time with family, friends etc

Like yall don't live in anybody ( wife,girlfriend, boyfriend, roommate, family members etc etc)
That looks at you funny for being your phone or computer all day?

You spend hours arguing nonsense and ducking questions then conveniently disapear when the heat gets turned up.

Bro I was on the site on and off for like 10 hours yesterday. Taking a hour break is not disappearing

[quote name="Mister Friendly"]"Why don't religious people just pray and then go play in traffic?" is a serious question from a former Christian?[/quote] This is a foreign concept to must religious people I know, but I'm going to own up to that instead of going in circles to justify it.

I'm going to... *drum roll, please*... TAKE RESPONSIBILITY. :smile:

No, that wasn't a serious question, but I'm not going to parade around like an elementary kid learning about life. I was being sarcastic.

[quote name="Mister Friendly"]Someone could say I ask "dumb" questions the difference is I have NOT experienced the practicing form of atheism, so I don't know how yall think.[/quote]Must be especially hard considering that we're immoral subhumans, so everything you know about advanced species and moral beings goes out the window and you need to start from scratch.

Thanks for your diligent research. :smokin

*waits for "Did I say immoral subhuman?"*

:lol:

Last edited:
[quote name="Mister Friendly"][quote name="LIONBLOOD"]You spend hours arguing nonsense and ducking questions then conveniently disapear when the heat gets turned up.[/quote]Bro I was on the site on and off for like 10 hours yesterday. Taking a hour break is not disappearing[/quote]Key word: conveniently.

No one lives on here.

But just like Kobe fans who all of a sudden have to adult riiiiiight as Kobe is having a 3-24 day with 5 turnovers so far then pop up the next game when he starts off 5-7 with 4 assists.

Just... convenient how adulthood works out like that. :lol:

Last edited:
[quote name="Mister Friendly"]"Why don't religious people just pray and then go play in traffic?" is a serious question from a former Christian?
This is a foreign concept to must religious people I know, but I'm going to own up to that instead of going in circles to justify it.

I'm going to... *drum roll, please*... TAKE RESPONSIBILITY. :smile:

No, that wasn't a serious question, but I'm not going to parade around like an elementary kid learning about life. I was being sarcastic.

[quote name="Mister Friendly"]Someone could say I ask "dumb" questions the difference is I have NOT experienced the practicing form of atheism, so I don't know how yall think.[/quote]Must be especially hard considering that we're immoral subhumans, so everything you know about advanced species and moral beings goes out the window and you need to start from scratch.

Thanks for your diligent research. :smokin[/quote]

Thank you for that

You had a sarcastic question and gave you and sarcastic answer. That's the end of it.

To the 2nd part, I haven't said anything to close to saying atheists are immoral.

[quote name="Mister Friendly"]To the 2nd part, I haven't said anything to close to saying atheists are immoral.[/quote]:rofl:

Look at the edit I just added as you responded.

*waits for "Did I say immoral subhuman?"*

Last edited:
[quote name="Mister Friendly"][quote name="LIONBLOOD"]You spend hours arguing nonsense and ducking questions then conveniently disapear when the heat gets turned up.
[/quote]Key word: conveniently.

No one lives on here.

Just... convenient how adulthood works out like that. :lol:[/quote]

Go look at the pages from yesterday, what's the longest I didn't post for?

Maybe an hour?

What's the longest you went without posting? Or what's the longest LB went without posting?

I haven't accused people of disappearing, I realize the site is just small part of your life

Last edited:
Key word: conveniently.

No one lives on here.

But just like Kobe fans who all of a sudden have to adult riiiiiight as Kobe is having a 3-24 day with 5 turnovers so far then pop up the next game when he starts off 5-7 with 4 assists.

Just... convenient how adulthood works out like that. :lol:

Duke really going to act like he wasn't the most active poster in this thread but somehow can't answer 3 questions cause his wife wants to talk about his expenses. :lol:  

You are misrembering

I didn't say anything about expenses?

Yes I "lived" in this thread yesterday...it's called taking a break

EDIT
Did duke ever answer sneakerheathens questions? :lol:

[quote name="Mister Friendly"][quote name="DarthSka"]Key word: conveniently.

No one lives on here.

Just... convenient how adulthood works out like that. :lol:[/quote]Go look at the pages from yesterday, what's the longest I didn't post for?

Maybe an hour?

What's the longest you went without posting? Or what's the longest LB went without posting?

I haven't accused people of disappearing, I realize the site is just small part of your life[/quote]*has it pointed out that the key word is 'conveniently', not 'disappeared'*

*continues to respond about the word 'disappear' by mentioning not accusing others of disappearing*

Something else, man.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom