Are whites racially oppressed? A CNN Article.

you guys have "white" confused with "jewish"

jews have the power in this country today.

whites honestly have little to no power and are regarded as the weakest race by all other races.

all races rally against white people.

thats the truth.

but, after a couple hundred years of being on top, this was bound to happen.

nothing lasts forever.

and as a black guy i do see what they mean, but they set it up this way so they have to live with those decisions.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

whites honestly have little to no power and are regarded as the weakest race by all other races.

thats the truth.

nothing lasts forever.

and as a black guy i do see what they mean, but they set it up this way so they have to live with those decisions.

You sure about this homie?
ohwell.gif
Because I guarantee you if we took and anonymous poll another race would come up.

Ah when in doubt blame the Jews works everytime.

thats the truth.

nothing lasts forever.

You sure about this homie?
ohwell.gif
Because I guarantee you if we took and anonymous poll another race would come up.

Ah when in doubt blame the Jews works everytime.

thats the truth.

indifferent.gif

thats the truth.

indifferent.gif

thats the truth.

nothing lasts forever.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaah.
 Do Jews identify more with this guy?

Or this guy?

gwb%5B4%5D.jpg

thats the truth.

nothing lasts forever.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaah.
 Do Jews identify more with this guy?

Or this guy?

gwb%5B4%5D.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Where in the BLUE HELL do you live?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Where in the BLUE HELL do you live?

thats the truth.

nothing lasts forever.

thats the truth.

nothing lasts forever.

thats the truth.

nothing lasts forever.

Fish_Slap.gif

thats the truth.

nothing lasts forever.

Fish_Slap.gif

How about we just do our part and ignore racial conversation. We dont entertain it, it's not there.

How about we just do our part and ignore racial conversation. We dont entertain it, it's not there.

I'm just confused. The reason whites are failing is because they feel so bad for the things they did. They want diversity. So they give blacks, hispanics and asians more advantages in society. The oppression of whites is happening in their own circle.

I'm just confused. The reason whites are failing is because they feel so bad for the things they did. They want diversity. So they give blacks, hispanics and asians more advantages in society. The oppression of whites is happening in their own circle.

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

LOL these said "advantages" have benefitted some but the stats don't lie a huge gap still exists between whites and minorities in education, healthcare and the corporate world. People are acting like most black people are chilling on yachts flossing and grinding on hot white women.

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

LOL these said "advantages" have benefitted some but the stats don't lie a huge gap still exists between whites and minorities in education, healthcare and the corporate world. People are acting like most black people are chilling on yachts flossing and grinding on hot white women.

thats the truth.

nothing lasts forever.

1069642_o.gif

And as far as 'losing their country,' folks were saying the same thing back in the day about Italians and the Irish. They're just mad that they gotta share the toys now
laugh.gif

thats the truth.

nothing lasts forever.

1069642_o.gif

And as far as 'losing their country,' folks were saying the same thing back in the day about Italians and the Irish. They're just mad that they gotta share the toys now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

It's like that whole "reverse racism" crap that they were pushing a few years back
"They're the victims of it every day. Anything a white conservative does that a liberal doesn't like is called racism."
roll.gif
roll.gif

Because at least 90% of them are 'closet' racist comments. 
ignorance and indifference shouldn't be viewed as racism #though

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]How should'nt ignorance not be looked as racism?  Racism itself is based off of ignorance[/color]

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

It's like that whole "reverse racism" crap that they were pushing a few years back
"They're the victims of it every day. Anything a white conservative does that a liberal doesn't like is called racism."
roll.gif
roll.gif

Because at least 90% of them are 'closet' racist comments. 
ignorance and indifference shouldn't be viewed as racism #though

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]How should'nt ignorance not be looked as racism?  Racism itself is based off of ignorance[/color]

Back
Top Bottom