Are whites racially oppressed? A CNN Article.

its funny how "larrydavidswag" is talking all this mess with a +@%$!$ hating jewish millionaire as his avi and SN.

you guys keep getting white and jewish confused. seriously.
yeah louis c.k. is lol "half mexican" but he is also half jewish and lol.... we already know what side he is milking for all its worth.

let me stop before im accused of anti-semitism.
for speaking the truth.

like you guys cant see the forest for the trees.

its funny how "larrydavidswag" is talking all this mess with a +@%$!$ hating jewish millionaire as his avi and SN.

you guys keep getting white and jewish confused. seriously.
yeah louis c.k. is lol "half mexican" but he is also half jewish and lol.... we already know what side he is milking for all its worth.

let me stop before im accused of anti-semitism.
for speaking the truth.

like you guys cant see the forest for the trees.

don't agree with the article, but im in this immigration theory class and every time this white kid refutes a point made by this mexican kid, the mexican kid calls him racist. white kid never has a response for it either. deads me every time

don't agree with the article, but im in this immigration theory class and every time this white kid refutes a point made by this mexican kid, the mexican kid calls him racist. white kid never has a response for it either. deads me every time

Originally Posted by likethematrix

you're mad.

it's okay.

does my liking of larry david's comedy and my equally sarcastic screen name weaken my argument?

laugh.gif

or is it because i have a jew in my avy that people agree with me?

Originally Posted by likethematrix

you're mad.

it's okay.

does my liking of larry david's comedy and my equally sarcastic screen name weaken my argument?

laugh.gif

or is it because i have a jew in my avy that people agree with me?

Back
Top Bottom