Any other guys sick of the effort...

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Just do you with confidence, don't chase any female, specially at a club/bar...unless she's drunk, she only got doll'ed up to get a confidence boost when multiple dudes approach....don't fall for that lame @#! game, you have a better chance picking up girls at a spa.
You put what I've been thinking for so long into words.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Just do you with confidence, don't chase any female, specially at a club/bar...unless she's drunk, she only got doll'ed up to get a confidence boost when multiple dudes approach....don't fall for that lame @#! game, you have a better chance picking up girls at a spa.
You put what I've been thinking for so long into words.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by Xavier

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Chase the money... Seriously

this....

if you build it, they will come
Chasing money is as dumb as chasing women. Chase happiness folks.
being broke doesnt attract females.......  (going to counter your reply before u post it "but well thats not the type of female i want."

nobody wants anyone that isnt established or not going anywhere

ITS BEST TO INVEST IN YOUR SELF(EX CHASE MONEY,gym,education) then chasing females... the more time u invest in yourself to reach god like status the better females u will pull or better yet come to you

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by Xavier

this....

if you build it, they will come
Chasing money is as dumb as chasing women. Chase happiness folks.
being broke doesnt attract females.......  (going to counter your reply before u post it "but well thats not the type of female i want."

nobody wants anyone that isnt established or not going anywhere

ITS BEST TO INVEST IN YOUR SELF(EX CHASE MONEY,gym,education) then chasing females... the more time u invest in yourself to reach god like status the better females u will pull or better yet come to you

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

I'm sick of these 6.7-7.8's. That's all im smashin lately. They just suck. They aren't hot enough for me to even look forward to anymore. It's good fun the night it happens, but any follow up stuff is just remedial math. I want me a solid 8.5-9.3, just keep it simple, one girl. I feel like my dreams are more fun than my actual gettin down time haha.
stop it.

you're not smashing anyone. 

You dont have to pretend to be cool just to get approval from Niketalkers.

Most of whom are game-less buffoons with juvenile female problems of their own.

Listen kid, dont sweat it. Follow your heart, and you'll never go wrong

I rarely quote club29 because I still believe he's a douche but i'll give him credit where it's due.  Good advice.

You like me, just admit it

Originally Posted by Club29

I'm sick of these 6.7-7.8's. That's all im smashin lately. They just suck. They aren't hot enough for me to even look forward to anymore. It's good fun the night it happens, but any follow up stuff is just remedial math. I want me a solid 8.5-9.3, just keep it simple, one girl. I feel like my dreams are more fun than my actual gettin down time haha.
stop it.

you're not smashing anyone. 

You dont have to pretend to be cool just to get approval from Niketalkers.

Most of whom are game-less buffoons with juvenile female problems of their own.

Listen kid, dont sweat it. Follow your heart, and you'll never go wrong

I rarely quote club29 because I still believe he's a douche but i'll give him credit where it's due.  Good advice.

You like me, just admit it

Let them find you... Females are approached hundreds of times a week... There's nothing they haven't seen or heard from a man.

Let them find you... Females are approached hundreds of times a week... There's nothing they haven't seen or heard from a man.

It's 2011 man stop being homophobic Club29 is cool.

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

step your personality up son
aren't you the dude that just tried to get random people to meet you up (Mr. Minnesota).  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  YOU are telling ME to step MY personality up ahahahahahhaah. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

alright hahahaah that's all I needed.  I'm good for more effort for a few weeks now. 

5 or more rolling emoticons indicate that you are indeed upset.. perhaps that comment is true. 

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

step your personality up son
aren't you the dude that just tried to get random people to meet you up (Mr. Minnesota).  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  YOU are telling ME to step MY personality up ahahahahahhaah. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

alright hahahaah that's all I needed.  I'm good for more effort for a few weeks now. 

5 or more rolling emoticons indicate that you are indeed upset.. perhaps that comment is true. 

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

roll.gif
 at the subtly fired shot

well played

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

roll.gif
 at the subtly fired shot

well played

The thing that sucks about where I stay is the only time to meet women is at the club and I continue to read that that is the worst place to meet women.......smh im doomed

The thing that sucks about where I stay is the only time to meet women is at the club and I continue to read that that is the worst place to meet women.......smh im doomed

If you were wise, you wouldn't chase anything, because you are going in circles when you chase. Dosen't a hamster do the same thing when it is running in that little wheel in its cage? Position your self in the middle of everything and let all that you desire circulate around YOU.

Thats why money is often in CIRCULATION, it continuosly transfers from one source to another around a central entity (i.e. country , bank ).

Its not about prioritizing other things, its about making YOURSELF a priority. You are the most valuable commodity out here. When you see yourself as valuable, everything will come to you and you will not have to chase. Do you see that piece of cheese or carrot going anywhere when the aformentioned hamster is tirelessely chasing after it on the wheel in its cage?----No-----So YOU have to carry yourself like your that piece of cheese or carrot---and allow whatever you desire (money, girls, etc.) to be the hamsters and let them chase after YOU.

If you were wise, you wouldn't chase anything, because you are going in circles when you chase. Dosen't a hamster do the same thing when it is running in that little wheel in its cage? Position your self in the middle of everything and let all that you desire circulate around YOU.

Thats why money is often in CIRCULATION, it continuosly transfers from one source to another around a central entity (i.e. country , bank ).

Its not about prioritizing other things, its about making YOURSELF a priority. You are the most valuable commodity out here. When you see yourself as valuable, everything will come to you and you will not have to chase. Do you see that piece of cheese or carrot going anywhere when the aformentioned hamster is tirelessely chasing after it on the wheel in its cage?----No-----So YOU have to carry yourself like your that piece of cheese or carrot---and allow whatever you desire (money, girls, etc.) to be the hamsters and let them chase after YOU.

Stop trying so hard then...

If a chick is on BS then ignore her and talk to someone else.  Gotta act like you dont need the chick.

If a chick is on BS then ignore her and talk to someone else.  Gotta act like you dont need the chick.

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

This, girls can be under the impression that they don't even like you and then as soon as you stop texting her she will hit you with the "you never talk to me anymore
frown.gif
"

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

This, girls can be under the impression that they don't even like you and then as soon as you stop texting her she will hit you with the "you never talk to me anymore
frown.gif
"

OP...clubs/bars arent the place. do the stuff you enjoy doing, and you'll meet a chick that's into similar stuff...simple.

and who ever said #%%% happens when you're not trying so hard...on point. don't worry about it so much, you're trying too hard.

Back
Top Bottom