Any other guys sick of the effort...

Originally Posted by goukiteg

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by pookieman

when have you ever encountered "hoodrats"?

When have you encountered them? Aren't you from Canada?  Canada (prob) has them too but...not as much as Brooklyn and Washington heights. Spent a lot of time in the heights in my teenage years because my best friend lived there. 
I agree with you though on the fact that we have to put in some work. That's part of the game. There's no shame in that. It's alright to "play it cool" here and there but if you really like a chick, put in some work. I def lost out on a few good chicks with potential because I was too lazy or too arrogant to put in the work. 
Hood rats exist every where in abundance.
Why are you directing it at me...direc tit at Pookie
laugh.gif
He asked "when have you ever encountered "hoodrats"?"

Some places have more than others. Find me more, per square foot than the heights. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ireminisce

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

It usually happens when you're not looking or got a girl
laugh.gif
i recently started seeing someone & three girls came out of the damn woodworks that i used to mess with / talk to.. they must have a sensor that notifies them when you are accounted for. 

30t6p3b.gif

It's not a sensor. 
It's part "People want what they can't have"  and part "if he's got a girl, she must see something I ain't seeing". 

the thing is they don't know i'm currently seeing someone right now.. just came out of the blue tryna take me out for my birthday; had to turn a free meal / drinks down
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

It usually happens when you're not looking or got a girl
laugh.gif
i recently started seeing someone & three girls came out of the damn woodworks that i used to mess with / talk to.. they must have a sensor that notifies them when you are accounted for. 

30t6p3b.gif

It's not a sensor. 
It's part "People want what they can't have"  and part "if he's got a girl, she must see something I ain't seeing". 

the thing is they don't know i'm currently seeing someone right now.. just came out of the blue tryna take me out for my birthday; had to turn a free meal / drinks down
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

It's not a sensor. 

30t6p3b.gif

In that senss, you're right. 
They do know. It must be that we (dudes) do act a bit different when we have a girl when it relates talking to other chicks. 

They see the lack of thirst (even the hidden thirst). They go hmmm. 
nerd.gif
 Then get curious. 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

It's not a sensor. 

30t6p3b.gif

In that senss, you're right. 
They do know. It must be that we (dudes) do act a bit different when we have a girl when it relates talking to other chicks. 

They see the lack of thirst (even the hidden thirst). They go hmmm. 
nerd.gif
 Then get curious. 
laugh.gif

...with the hoodrats. 
The bottls thing works across the board. The other @$%#...just hoodrats.
laugh.gif

When have you encountered them? Aren't you from Canada?  Canada (prob) has them too but...not as much as Brooklyn and Washington heights. Spent a lot of time in the heights in my teenage years because my best friend lived there. 
I agree with you though on the fact that we have to put in some work. That's part of the game. There's no shame in that. It's alright to "play it cool" here and there but if you really like a chick, put in some work. I def lost out on a few good chicks with potential because I was too lazy or too arrogant to put in the work. 

We have all types of women here in Toronto...women are the same anywhere you go in this world. And women (basic ones - hoodrats or valley girl) for the most part are attracted to guys with a lot of stuff. Usually these guys with stuff are using this stuff to make up for a lack of something. These girls can't see through this stuff.  I stay away from those type of women, I find them to be unintelligent.

All it takes is something different. I don't have much, but I know what it takes to have a girl start feeling me....I make women laugh and I make them feel comfortable (yet self conscious
devil.gif
....can't be a simp)...I really want to write a book  - "An awkward guys guide to picking up broads"

...with the hoodrats. 
The bottls thing works across the board. The other @$%#...just hoodrats.
laugh.gif

We have all types of women here in Toronto...women are the same anywhere you go in this world. And women (basic ones - hoodrats or valley girl) for the most part are attracted to guys with a lot of stuff. Usually these guys with stuff are using this stuff to make up for a lack of something. These girls can't see through this stuff.  I stay away from those type of women, I find them to be unintelligent.

All it takes is something different. I don't have much, but I know what it takes to have a girl start feeling me....I make women laugh and I make them feel comfortable (yet self conscious
devil.gif
....can't be a simp)...I really want to write a book  - "An awkward guys guide to picking up broads"

Back
Top Bottom