Any other guys sick of the effort...

OP...clubs/bars arent the place. do the stuff you enjoy doing, and you'll meet a chick that's into similar stuff...simple.

and who ever said #%%% happens when you're not trying so hard...on point. don't worry about it so much, you're trying too hard.

There's no magical formula to this. The advice these guys are giving may help but it's not guaranteed.

Option A: Don't try hard - That doesn't neccesarily work. There's plenty of guys that don't try hard that don't get any bunz

Option B: Chase money - Unless you're clocking 250K or more and pushing Lambos and popping bottles that doesn't neccasirly work either. Especially if you only want to date 9's and 10's. Middle class dough is pretty common. A Benz and a nice house don't mean anything to a top notch broad. On the bright side, you'll pretty much have your pick when it comes to average looking ladies.

Option C: Meet girls doing things you like instead of at the bar - Again, if you want 9's and 10's, chances are they won't be involved in some of those activites, or will be spoken for. Doing stuff you kinda like (organizations, community service, outdoorsy type stuff) might get you better results than stuff you really like (video games, sports, hip hop).

But when it's all said and done, you just have to take a chill and not worry about these broads. If you can't find happiness without a female, that would be sad. Enjoy life, and when opportunity comes, try to take advantage of it. If it doesn't come, then you can either lower your standards to increase your chances of finding a mate, or you can draw the line and say I'm happier going without.

There's no magical formula to this. The advice these guys are giving may help but it's not guaranteed.

Option A: Don't try hard - That doesn't neccesarily work. There's plenty of guys that don't try hard that don't get any bunz

Option B: Chase money - Unless you're clocking 250K or more and pushing Lambos and popping bottles that doesn't neccasirly work either. Especially if you only want to date 9's and 10's. Middle class dough is pretty common. A Benz and a nice house don't mean anything to a top notch broad. On the bright side, you'll pretty much have your pick when it comes to average looking ladies.

Option C: Meet girls doing things you like instead of at the bar - Again, if you want 9's and 10's, chances are they won't be involved in some of those activites, or will be spoken for. Doing stuff you kinda like (organizations, community service, outdoorsy type stuff) might get you better results than stuff you really like (video games, sports, hip hop).

But when it's all said and done, you just have to take a chill and not worry about these broads. If you can't find happiness without a female, that would be sad. Enjoy life, and when opportunity comes, try to take advantage of it. If it doesn't come, then you can either lower your standards to increase your chances of finding a mate, or you can draw the line and say I'm happier going without.

I used to think like you OP until I realized its a numbers game, the more girls you attempt, the better chance of something actually "happening". There will be girls that flake on you or just lead you on, but once you get past all that nonsense things start to fall into place.

I used to think like you OP until I realized its a numbers game, the more girls you attempt, the better chance of something actually "happening". There will be girls that flake on you or just lead you on, but once you get past all that nonsense things start to fall into place.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

I hate it. Chicks be acting like their () is special. On to the next

Word, there's plenty to go around
nerd.gif
*looks @ sig*

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Focus on other things, more important things. Money, comfort, your future.

This.

%%#+% is the easiest thing to get in the world.. Stop trying too hard women can tell. That's not attractive.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Focus on other things, more important things. Money, comfort, your future.

This.

%%#+% is the easiest thing to get in the world.. Stop trying too hard women can tell. That's not attractive.

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Stop trying so hard then...

If a chick is on BS then ignore her and talk to someone else.  Gotta act like you dont need the chick.

take this advice and make it a picture frame on your wall.

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Stop trying so hard then...

If a chick is on BS then ignore her and talk to someone else.  Gotta act like you dont need the chick.

take this advice and make it a picture frame on your wall.

yeah i am for sure man. im just gonna stop going out with that being my main priority. have a good time, a few laughs, and let fate do the rest

yeah i am for sure man. im just gonna stop going out with that being my main priority. have a good time, a few laughs, and let fate do the rest

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

step your personality up son
aren't you the dude that just tried to get random people to meet you up (Mr. Minnesota).  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  YOU are telling ME to step MY personality up ahahahahahhaah. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

alright hahahaah that's all I needed.  I'm good for more effort for a few weeks now. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DUDE IS HEATED!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But yea I hate the chase
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

step your personality up son
aren't you the dude that just tried to get random people to meet you up (Mr. Minnesota).  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  YOU are telling ME to step MY personality up ahahahahahhaah. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

alright hahahaah that's all I needed.  I'm good for more effort for a few weeks now. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DUDE IS HEATED!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But yea I hate the chase
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Usually when you don't try or care you get better results at least that works for me and guys

lol.....yea i take the whole not trying thing to extremes. When i meet a girl and she offers her number i tell her to fall back and give her mine instead cause im tired of loading my phone up with numbers i have no intention of calling. yea INS
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
Why?  If you're talking to a chick long enough for her to give you her phone number then there's obviously a connection between the two of you so at the least you should give her a text and see where it goes. Most of the time if things don't work out well, you'll stop talking in three days max.
Yea its nonsensical, im just weird....sometimes I expect a girl to put in the effort. Honestly things came entirely too easy for me in college so after I graduated i had no idea how things worked in real life.
laugh.gif
Meet girl from class at frat part, smash, take her to the dining hall=when life made sense.

Now girls expect multiple dinner/movie dates n %$##$. I think my laziness might be at the root of the problem....I'll work on it tho.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Usually when you don't try or care you get better results at least that works for me and guys

lol.....yea i take the whole not trying thing to extremes. When i meet a girl and she offers her number i tell her to fall back and give her mine instead cause im tired of loading my phone up with numbers i have no intention of calling. yea INS
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
Why?  If you're talking to a chick long enough for her to give you her phone number then there's obviously a connection between the two of you so at the least you should give her a text and see where it goes. Most of the time if things don't work out well, you'll stop talking in three days max.
Yea its nonsensical, im just weird....sometimes I expect a girl to put in the effort. Honestly things came entirely too easy for me in college so after I graduated i had no idea how things worked in real life.
laugh.gif
Meet girl from class at frat part, smash, take her to the dining hall=when life made sense.

Now girls expect multiple dinner/movie dates n %$##$. I think my laziness might be at the root of the problem....I'll work on it tho.

Why are you conversing with the harlots at the club? Get juked up by them and find girls elsewhere.

Why are you conversing with the harlots at the club? Get juked up by them and find girls elsewhere.

Findin a shorty in the club is an economic challenge. If u don't have any butter to attract them to u then u fail. Jewelry, buyin bottles, shades on (don't know why), and other things like that draw them to u. If u pursuin, u already lost. If they smell desperation and dehydration, that'll turn em off. Also, confidence is key.

Findin a shorty in the club is an economic challenge. If u don't have any butter to attract them to u then u fail. Jewelry, buyin bottles, shades on (don't know why), and other things like that draw them to u. If u pursuin, u already lost. If they smell desperation and dehydration, that'll turn em off. Also, confidence is key.

Back
Top Bottom