Any other guys sick of the effort...

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Usually when you don't try or care you get better results at least that works for me and guys

lol.....yea i take the whole not trying thing to extremes. When i meet a girl and she offers her number i tell her to fall back and give her mine instead cause im tired of loading my phone up with numbers i have no intention of calling. yea INS
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
Why?  If you're talking to a chick long enough for her to give you her phone number then there's obviously a connection between the two of you so at the least you should give her a text and see where it goes. Most of the time if things don't work out well, you'll stop talking in three days max.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Usually when you don't try or care you get better results at least that works for me and guys

lol.....yea i take the whole not trying thing to extremes. When i meet a girl and she offers her number i tell her to fall back and give her mine instead cause im tired of loading my phone up with numbers i have no intention of calling. yea INS
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
Why?  If you're talking to a chick long enough for her to give you her phone number then there's obviously a connection between the two of you so at the least you should give her a text and see where it goes. Most of the time if things don't work out well, you'll stop talking in three days max.

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

I'm sick of these 6.7-7.8's. That's all im smashin lately. They just suck. They aren't hot enough for me to even look forward to anymore. It's good fun the night it happens, but any follow up stuff is just remedial math. I want me a solid 8.5-9.3, just keep it simple, one girl. I feel like my dreams are more fun than my actual gettin down time haha.
Somebody has been looking at the Post Pics of Cute Girls thread too much.
Don't make the slightest effort. Go places, but just chill and wait for a girl to make a move. I mean, it helps if you look good and dress well--looking financially stable doesn't hurt either. Maybe you're just going to the wrong venue, too. I've never made the first move with a girl--a bit of a policy I made with myself--and I haven't had a dry spell longer than a few weeks since I broke up with my ex over a year ago. Also, try to appear confident. Obviously, that's going to be a challenge given this hopelessness you just posted about, but it will make a huge difference. 

I'm sick of these 6.7-7.8's. That's all im smashin lately. They just suck. They aren't hot enough for me to even look forward to anymore. It's good fun the night it happens, but any follow up stuff is just remedial math. I want me a solid 8.5-9.3, just keep it simple, one girl. I feel like my dreams are more fun than my actual gettin down time haha.
Somebody has been looking at the Post Pics of Cute Girls thread too much.
Don't make the slightest effort. Go places, but just chill and wait for a girl to make a move. I mean, it helps if you look good and dress well--looking financially stable doesn't hurt either. Maybe you're just going to the wrong venue, too. I've never made the first move with a girl--a bit of a policy I made with myself--and I haven't had a dry spell longer than a few weeks since I broke up with my ex over a year ago. Also, try to appear confident. Obviously, that's going to be a challenge given this hopelessness you just posted about, but it will make a huge difference. 

OP I feel you bruh... started the year off right myself smashing a few chicks, nothing to brag about, but buns are buns.
been in a dry spell for the last month or two, and i'm getting alil tired of the constant "wheel" as you say. 

all you can really do is take it easy.. if you see an opportunity and you think it's worth it, go for it. 

you can be laid back and all, but sometimes you take yourself outta the game that way. 

OP I feel you bruh... started the year off right myself smashing a few chicks, nothing to brag about, but buns are buns.
been in a dry spell for the last month or two, and i'm getting alil tired of the constant "wheel" as you say. 

all you can really do is take it easy.. if you see an opportunity and you think it's worth it, go for it. 

you can be laid back and all, but sometimes you take yourself outta the game that way. 

i wouldn't say sick of the effort but yea i'm getting tired of the chase. I haven't been to a club in weeks.

i wouldn't say sick of the effort but yea i'm getting tired of the chase. I haven't been to a club in weeks.

Originally Posted by Club29

stop it.

you're not smashing anyone. 

You dont have to pretend to be cool just to get approval from Niketalkers.

Most of whom are game-less buffoons with juvenile female problems of their own.

Listen kid, dont sweat it. Follow your heart, and you'll never go wrong

I rarely quote club29 because I still believe he's a douche but i'll give him credit where it's due.  Good advice.

stop it.

I rarely quote club29 because I still believe he's a douche but i'll give him credit where it's due.  Good advice.

stop it.

Yeah dude is super transparent.  This thread wouldn't have been made otherwise.

stop it.

Yeah dude is super transparent.  This thread wouldn't have been made otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom