Any other guys sick of the effort...

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

I'm sick of these 6.7-7.8's. That's all im smashin lately. They just suck. They aren't hot enough for me to even look forward to anymore. It's good fun the night it happens, but any follow up stuff is just remedial math. I want me a solid 8.5-9.3, just keep it simple, one girl. I feel like my dreams are more fun than my actual gettin down time haha.
stop it.

you're not smashing anyone. 

You dont have to pretend to be cool just to get approval from Niketalkers.

Most of whom are game-less buffoons with juvenile female problems of their own.

Listen kid, dont sweat it. Follow your heart, and you'll never go wrong

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

step your personality up son

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

Sundizzle wrote:

I'm sick of these 6.7-7.8's. That's all im smashin lately. They just suck. They aren't hot enough for me to even look forward to anymore. It's good fun the night it happens, but any follow up stuff is just remedial math. I want me a solid 8.5-9.3, just keep it simple, one girl. I feel like my dreams are more fun than my actual gettin down time haha.
stop it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

Sundizzle wrote:

stop it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I miss college =/ Random birds is not the same as having that girl you know and totally want to get with. I'm more sick of the apathy I guess more than the effort. Meeting random people that you have no real connection with just feels tiring.

I miss college =/ Random birds is not the same as having that girl you know and totally want to get with. I'm more sick of the apathy I guess more than the effort. Meeting random people that you have no real connection with just feels tiring.

Just do you with confidence, don't chase any female, specially at a club/bar...unless she's drunk, she only got doll'ed up to get a confidence boost when multiple dudes approach....don't fall for that lame @#! game, you have a better chance picking up girls at a spa.

Just do you with confidence, don't chase any female, specially at a club/bar...unless she's drunk, she only got doll'ed up to get a confidence boost when multiple dudes approach....don't fall for that lame @#! game, you have a better chance picking up girls at a spa.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Give out your number, so if they want you they will call you.

laugh.gif
chicks would rather die than make a first move in anything

even if technically the dude made the first move in this case

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Give out your number, so if they want you they will call you.

laugh.gif
chicks would rather die than make a first move in anything

even if technically the dude made the first move in this case

Back
Top Bottom