Anddd it begins... Jordan 2012 Release fights and aftermath

You don't have enough reps to speak to me homie.
reps arent that important i personally could care less about them....

btw can we get more fight vids in here? someone create a powerballin thread if u want to discuss his multiple accounts or whatever his situation is

I'm kinda buying that Powerballin isn't Truth. When someone switches SN after a while everyone figures it out. The threads they post in, the points they argue, the way they write. It is too big of an act to keep up.

Truth's and Power's posting habits just seem to different for them to be the same person. Truth never killed the one liners like Power does.

And I buying the lurking part too because I lurked on NT since like 2000 and it look me 6 years before making my first SN, and when that one got banned it took another like 2 years for me to make a new one. Reading the threads without participating is really entertaining too.

I'm kinda buying that Powerballin isn't Truth. When someone switches SN after a while everyone figures it out. The threads they post in, the points they argue, the way they write. It is too big of an act to keep up.
Truth's and Power's posting habits just seem to different for them to be the same person. Truth never killed the one liners like Power does.
And I buying the lurking part too because I lurked on NT since like 2000 and it look me 6 years before making my first SN, and when that one got banned it took another like 2 years for me to make a new one. Reading the threads without participating is really entertaining too.
So you're saying that Method Man exposing him wasn't enough for you?

anyone can switch up the way they post and become a completely different person..its not that hard 
grin.gif

IP does not denote identity...

when my girl signed up I was suspended, and I had used her computer before to post here. he thought I was trying to make an alternate >D

It wasn't as flagrant as what Club was doing, loggin into a separate account to defend and rep himself. Meth pointed out that both SN were using the same PC. Usually that would be enough, but Power is saying their is a reason for that, him and Truth are related.

All I'm saying is that I kinda buy the story because Truth's posting practices and Power's are different.

I mean it took NT like what, half a day to figure out SillyPutty=FutureMD. If Meth never "expose" the fact that both SN are on the same PC, no one would come to the conclusion Power=Truth

Not saying I'm completely convinced, though. Just saying I have a reasonable doubt that Truth=/= Power

Is this the end of the year get what you gotta get off your chest thread in disguise?

Whatever the case, I'm in.

-They are both 'against' the world.

-They both stay posting about basketball

-They are both apparently entrepeneurs

-They both stay posting 50 laws of power philosophy

-They both make 3-5 threads a week

-Powerballin never disputed Meth's findings...only weeks later has he constructed this 'my brother' story.

-They are both always frustrated with how their lives are going.

anyone can switch up the way they post and become a completely different person..its not that hard 
grin.gif
But it's just too much effort to put up a front for a bunch of strangers . . .

Anyways, I thought y'all said that PowerBallin was FutureMD/SillyPutty?

Either way, y'all reading way too much into this, I believe him, but even if he's lying, who cares if he has two accounts, if the dude loves NT that much, then let that boy cook

-They are both 'against' the world.
-They both stay posting about basketball
-They are both apparently entrepeneurs
-They both stay posting 50 laws of power philosophy
-They both make 3-5 threads a week
-Powerballin never disputed Meth's findings...only weeks later has he constructed this 'my brother' story.
-They are both always frustrated with how their lives are going.

Damn I didn't know all this.

This just turned into 12 Angry Men for men, hmmm. I dunno what to believe now

Maybe i'm late, but doesn't "Truthgetsbusy" sound like a code for lying?

I mean, they could call him da truth while he gets busy on da court

or

the truth is busy so lies get to work

idk

Back
Top Bottom