Anddd it begins... Jordan 2012 Release fights and aftermath

because my grind don't stop.  I'm 24/7 baby.  Check the Gucci workout gloves.... I see you with the >D face.  Don't hate on the champ.  Step your game up.
mayweather.jpg
Grindin is posting on niketalk an average of 38 times a day?

Once I got older, I realized how much of a degenerate human being you must be in order to wait outside through the middle of the night in order to have a shot at spending $200 on a pair of shoes.

"You don't get it bro, you don't understand what it's like to be a sneakhead"

I do. I was one. Then I grew up. Some people really need a reality check man, this behavior is just disgusting.

i didnt get my first pair of jordans till i was 19 had my own place and had my priorities in order..all black 4's from PYS..

i grew up dirt poor on welfare with a single mom living in sec 8 housing..and i just always wanted to do better..i was tired of not being able to do things normal kids do..

but that right there should also motivate people to get the eff up and do something about it, i dont get how some of these dudes just chill on their moms couch all day watching martin..

where i grew up alot of my friends are locked up or are selling drugs are part of a gang or smuggling mexicans or weapons...

i was part of a gang from 8-12 yrs old..luckily we moved to GA and my steppops got us away from the hood..my older brother stayed and alot of the friends he brought around are dead..

i mean even when i was broke and on drugs i still hustled...i HAD to..or else i was going to be withdrawing feeling like crap all day..

I think a bunch of you are missing the point of this video...

Dude that got SCRAPED was trying to cut the line... If you try to cut the wrong people in a lineup for sneakers this hyped the result will be the same 9 times out of 10. This has nothing to do with race or ethnicity.... Plain and simple, If you try to cut the wrong lineup of people and try to act tough while doing so, don't be surprised if you wake up face first in the concrete after getting stomped out.

this conversation is about the aftermath and all the nonsense that coincides with these releases..not only about this video specifically..i mean yeah those people must have been waiting for who knows how long..and everyone is all worked i mean, i was pretty worked up from my damn computer 
grin.gif

what responsible adult would even take it as far as to holding someone up in a parking lot or knocking out a grandma to snatch the shoes she had just purchased for her grandkids..

this is about the bigger picture...this only one incident that happened to be recorded..

This thread should just get locked now. It has turned into a thread of trolls. PowerBallin reps would decline too.

Dude that got SCRAPED was trying to cut the line... If you try to cut the wrong people in a lineup for sneakers this hyped the result will be the same 9 times out of 10. This has nothing to do with race or ethnicity.... Plain and simple, If you try to cut the wrong lineup of people and try to act tough while doing so, don't be surprised if you wake up face first in the concrete after getting stomped out.

this thread isn't about that jordan fight anymore...

but yea, dude wasn't thinking str8 if he thought he could just cut (if it was about cutting) and it would all be cool. at the same time, stomping a dude out even after he's down is rachet as ****. race has nothing to do with it but its always the same group doing this ****, WSHH cakes off of this tom foolery, bleeeedat. its almost always hood as blacks doing some reckless **** like that over something insignificant as made in china shoes. no1 should have to die for jordans, much less get halfway beaten to death.
these blacks that act like that disappoint me to say the least, and as a black man i have no shame in saying this. its pathetic. period. it makes my life harder because people will create a general negative perception about me before getting to know me, and that can make life harder than it needs to be in this country.

:smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom