Anddd it begins... Jordan 2012 Release fights and aftermath

i didnt get my first pair of jordans till i was 19 had my own place and had my priorities in order..all black 4's from PYS..

i grew up dirt poor on welfare with a single mom living in sec 8 housing..and i just always wanted to do better..i was tired of not being able to do things normal kids do..

but that right there should also motivate people to get the eff up and do something about it, i dont get how some of these dudes just chill on their moms couch all day watching martin..

where i grew up alot of my friends are locked up or are selling drugs are part of a gang or smuggling mexicans or weapons...

i was part of a gang from 8-12 yrs old..luckily we moved to GA and my steppops got us away from the hood..my older brother stayed and alot of the friends he brought around are dead..

i mean even when i was broke and on drugs i still hustled...i HAD to..or else i was going to be withdrawing feeling like crap all day..

View media item 184261
Because at the end of the day, this has been happening since Air Jordan's become the phenomenon that they have been for the better half of two decades. I don't expect that to end anytime soon. Is it ridiculous? Damn right. But it is what it is.

the security at these places are usually nerdy dudes or cute girls that were in ROTC in high school..at least where i live.

i called footlocker and also the mall everyday prior to the TICKET release..not even the shoes just a chance to purchase the shoe..

both of em said noone could be lined up no earlier than 3pm and tickets handed out at 5..i called at 10am and they told me the line was already 30 deep for 20 pairs of shoes 
mean.gif

the whole release is a mess at stores to begin with..

also that whole moes ordeal was ridiculous..

instead of you guys going back and forth with each other talking crap

no one has anymore bred line up videos ?

the Concords release had more then 20 good videos

there is nothing on youtube expect that fight

the rest of the videos crap from this year

Last edited:
i didnt get my first pair of jordans till i was 19 had my own place and had my priorities in order..all black 4's from PYS..

i grew up dirt poor on welfare with a single mom living in sec 8 housing..and i just always wanted to do better..i was tired of not being able to do things normal kids do..

but that right there should also motivate people to get the eff up and do something about it, i dont get how some of these dudes just chill on their moms couch all day watching martin..

where i grew up alot of my friends are locked up or are selling drugs are part of a gang or smuggling mexicans or weapons...

i was part of a gang from 8-12 yrs old..luckily we moved to GA and my steppops got us away from the hood..my older brother stayed and alot of the friends he brought around are dead..

i mean even when i was broke and on drugs i still hustled...i HAD to..or else i was going to be withdrawing feeling like crap all day..

tumblr_meecu5ipOZ1ra8i62o1_500.gif

seems legit/10

instead of you guys going back and forth with each other talking crap

no one has anymore bred line up videos ?

the Concords release had more then 20 good videos

there is nothing on youtube expect that fight

the rest of the videos crap from this year
I guess the raffle and twitter rsvp system is working then.

I grew up near Southland Mall, and I don't live far from Hulen Mall (Ft. Worth) now. I don't remember it being this bad in Miami, but I'm just "too old" to deal with that madness now.

i'm glad i don't even know what the new air jordan boxes look like

Last edited:

i was part of a gang from 8-12 yrs old..luckily we moved to GA and my steppops got us away from the hood
..my older brother stayed and alot of the friends he brought around are dead..

O THANK GOD!

:smh: things people say on NT always amaze me. how many people you kill bro? :rofl:

Last edited:
I grew up near Southland Mall, and I don't live far from Hulen Mall (Ft. Worth) now. I don't remember it being this bad in Miami, but I'm just "too old" to deal with that madness now.

I live in Princeton, good thing I didnt choose Southland for my FNL raffle location!

Back
Top Bottom