Anddd it begins... Jordan 2012 Release fights and aftermath

reading the first few pages of this thread but who keeps repping powerballin and his posts? methodman needs to expose this dude again like he did with gatzby

reading the first few pages of this thread but who keeps repping powerballin and his posts? methodman needs to expose this dude again like he did with gatzby
I sometimes rep people like him even though I don't really like him. I repped future all the time too. Its a mind game some of you all are play trying to figure out who is who. When in reality, I bet we are all repping these dudes. 

laugh.gif

Gets me every damn time.  

so ur bro filled you in on 5 plus years of niketalk history?

i guess its possible if he read you threads for bedtime stories..

You don't have enough reps to speak to me homie.

LOL

thinking reps mean anything, regardless of reps and post count. you arent a known member, you cant speak to anyone that way. seriously.

we treat everybody the same here but regardless you have no pull to tell anyone anything. nor was your brother a valued member.

take care brah

What exactly is pull on a sneaker messageboard
Don't mind him.  He can hate on the champ all he wants it still can't stop my flow.  Powerballin cant be stopped.  I'm too pretty.  I'm too nice.  And I def got too much reps to even worry about these broke boyz

Last edited:
I sometimes rep people like him even though I don't really like him. I repped future all the time too. Its a mind game some of you all are play trying to figure out who is who. When in reality, I bet we are all repping these dudes. 

as radical as future was, future had a lot of interesting things to say. And def brought the lolz

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom