Anddd it begins... Jordan 2012 Release fights and aftermath

LONGSTROKE what did dudes with fitted pants do you to you fam?...did someone wearing red trousers and loafers bang your girl?...the hate is so strong.

LONGSTROKE what did dudes with fitted pants do you to you fam?...did someone wearing red trousers and loafers bang your girl?...the hate is so strong.

i dont think any of them dudes in short pants are bangin girls. Maybe hittin em up for tips with their makeup...

Last edited by a moderator:
Another Houston Murder

http://www.khou.com/home/16-year-old-shot-and-killed-over-Air-Jordan-sneakers--184204821.html

HARRIS COUNTY -- Friends and family members of a Harris County teenager said the high school freshman was killed over a pair of Air Jordan sneakers.
“It was uncalled for,” said the victim’s father, Gilberto Reyna. “This is a senseless killing that should never happen to any parent’s child.”
Sixteen-year-old Juan Reyna was gunned down inside a neighbor’s home last week. According to his father, the violence erupted during an argument over the expensive sneakers Reyna had recently purchased from the alleged gunman.
“He wanted to sell my son a pair of Jordan shoes,” added Reyna.
His son died at the hospital.
Authorities have arrested Yusef Villanueva and charged him with murder.
Villanueva initially told investigators the gun went off by mistake. And, a woman at the suspect’s home called the incident an “accident.”
But, the victim’s friends remained unconvinced.
“It’s just pain that I feel that he’s gone over a pair of shoes,” said Rodrigo Ramirez, a former classmate of the victim.
Reyna would have turned 17 on Thursday. His loved ones are planning to hold a candlelight vigil in his honor.

please. i just had to take you off ignore for a moment. son dont come in here with more lies talking bout you never had to have another handle at the same time. you got caught replying to your OWN posts by a mod and your screen name was BANNED for that. splendidvisions ring a bell?
and its funny how you claim you hate nike, kobe, zoom air, and the people who post on niketalk yet you been banned a million and 1 times and still keep coming back with new screen names lol apparently you do need niketalk. racist white people? yet you post pictures of your supposed wife yet in another thread you claim to be banging multiple white chicks..lol yea you not tryna impress. hypocrite
you in your 50's acting like a child on an online message board talking bout how people need attention and approval? werent you the same guy boasting and bragging about how many rep points you had like it meant anything at all in this life?
laugh.gif

nobody afraid of your lying butt son
That is all lol putting you back on ignore. continue to troll
You do realize that what you've done, proves that you are nothing but a scared little boy, correct?

You just threw a rock, closed the door, then ran to hide behind an apron.

You are one pitifully weak human being.

Last edited:
Is that some of that stereotypical machismo talking?

You've got to remember, those of us who are truly secure, really have no worries in that department.

So when I need to hear something about women, clothes, then perhaps a worldly way of being from a cat who has something to prove, I'll look you up, cool?

Have a good one.

Is that some of that stereotypical machismo talking?

You've got to remember, those of us who are truly secure, really have no worries in that department.

So when I need to hear something about women, clothes, then perhaps a worldly way of being from a cat who has something to prove, I'll look you up, cool?

Have a good one.

Don't let your Jimmies be Rustled fam....

Ask yourself this question, why would anyone seek approval from people they don't know?...son if I needed approval id look for it in people that directly affect my life, you keep clinging on to that though :wink:

Don't let your Jimmies be Rustled fam....
Ask yourself this question, why would anyone seek approval from people they don't know?...son if I needed approval id look for it in people that directly affect my life, you keep clinging on to that though
wink.gif
You act like you know who you are talking to.

The whole projection thing that you are doing, suggesting that my jimmies are rustled, really speaks to your own insecurity, not mine. Where you think that it is somehow noble to put your face and business out there like that, those who actually know better, see exactly what you are about.

Don't bother responding to this, because  it shouldn't matter.

You aren't seeking any approval.

Last edited:
so..................... how about'em xi's............. :nerd:

talk about the most random thread ever. sounding like Dr. Phil NT Troll edition in here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom