Anddd it begins... Jordan 2012 Release fights and aftermath

So people can't share a computer? That's not possible? My brother was on this site for years and he moved on. I'm not him but the Ip is the same. He moved out. And from what I read over the years he contributed a lot on here. He had his own TAY at one point. You can try to clown but he was a valuable member and put me on to this site. Fall back with your thrist.

'I've seen Hoop Dreams deflate like a true fiend's weight'

damn you was the man in juco now you on the internets making up fake relatives...
mean.gif

Sad News from Houston
http://www.khou.com/news/local/Depu...tempt-to-steal-tennis-shoes--184460931.html??
HOUSTON – A robbery involving Air Jordan tennis shoes ended with a man shot in the head and his car crashed into a house Friday in northwest Harris County, deputies said.
It happened around 10:45 a.m. in the 1700 block of Plumwood.
Investigators said two men were coming home from buying the new Air Jordan tennis shoes from Greenspoint Mall when they were attacked in their driveway. Multiple shots were fired and after the driver was shot in the head.
His car ended up crashing into the side of a house on Plumwood, rupturing a gas line. Residents were evacuated as it took two hours for Centerpoint Energy to shut off the gas.
The man was rushed to the hospital. There was no word on his condition.
The suspects got away, leaving the tennis shoe bag sitting on the sidewalk.
The Harris County Sheriff’s Office is investigating the shooting.
wwooowww......
mean.gif
the world is going crazy....
ima assume they followed them from the mall......killin someone over some shoes.....and these be the type of people who wear shoes out in a month....but dug.....25 to life over shoes 
mean.gif

Sad News from Houston
http://www.khou.com/news/local/Depu...attempt-to-steal-tennis-shoes--184460931.html??

HOUSTON – A robbery involving Air Jordan tennis shoes ended with a man shot in the head and his car crashed into a house Friday in northwest Harris County, deputies said.

It happened around 10:45 a.m. in the 1700 block of Plumwood.

Investigators said two men were coming home from buying the new Air Jordan tennis shoes from Greenspoint Mall when they were attacked in their driveway. Multiple shots were fired and after the driver was shot in the head.

His car ended up crashing into the side of a house on Plumwood, rupturing a gas line. Residents were evacuated as it took two hours for Centerpoint Energy to shut off the gas.

The man was rushed to the hospital. There was no word on his condition.

The suspects got away, leaving the tennis shoe bag sitting on the sidewalk.

The Harris County Sheriff’s Office is investigating the shooting.

wwooowww...... :smh: the world is going crazy....
ima assume they followed them from the mall......killin someone over some shoes.....and these be the type of people who wear shoes out in a month....but dug.....25 to life over shoes :smh:

i really wanna know what goes through these people's heads, like honestly shoot/kill someone over a pair of plastic and rubber? like seriously? its ridiculous and crazy to think about it but DAMN :smh:

What a loser.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Now he saying meth lying. Son.................:rofl: :rofl:

not much to say after that. just make a new SN already....... again...... for the third time......... and then drink........... alone........ because you have no friends............. but beer/liquor

bruh have you seen his post to join date ratio

1,913 Posts. Joined 11/2012

everything makese sense now :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
:rofl: @ the misc link

none of those dudes understand anything popular and are blatant racists. its funny yet sad at the same time.

:rofl: @ the misc link

none of those dudes understand anything popular and are blatant racists. its funny yet sad at the same time.
bruh i cringe at their fashion/sperrys and polo thread :rofl:
their watch thread is :pimp: though

misc watch thread > nt watch thread (srs)

Last edited:
I'm collecting heads in Jars, Governor steez....dont be next DC.
I have a feeling LONGSTROKE = MegaTron
Nope.

Coach Hubie was my OG handle, until the Nikeophants and Kobe cheerleaders became afraid of my presence here on Nike Talk. I only operate under one handle at a time. I do not see the need to hide on the internet under more than one name at a time. It's a total punk move in my estimation. If someone has an issue with what it is that I say, so what? If I ever go to an event and someone happens to take issue with anything that I've said, thinking that they know who I may be, I have no issue with taking it further, because I also have no issues with knocking someone on their ***. You are already anonymous online, so why the need to go even deeper undercover? Makes no sense. It's kinda like putting up pics of yourself all over the place as well. Drawing attention to my looks, especially coming from a bunch of dudes, I'm not trying to hear that. I am also not trying to get noticed in real time from Nike Talk like that, because I love and respect my privacy. I come here to have a good time, make comments, then keeping it moving. This isn't real life, and I have nobody to impress here, unlike many seem the need to do.

So to close, screw Nike, Kobe Bryant, that overrated ballhog, Air Jordan XI's, racist White people who like looking at Black people going crazy over Jordan releases, men who run around in Laura Petrie pants, [img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-dZQD...AFrs/l5-PblccinU/s1600/Laura+Petrie.jpg[/img]  and then anyone who actually thinks that trannies are real women.

[img]http://memecrunch.com/meme/4RYV/screw-you/image.png[/img]

Last edited:
Nope.

Coach Hubie was my OG handle, until the Nikeophants and Kobe cheerleaders became afraid of my presence here on Nike Talk. I only operate under one handle at a time. I do not see the need to hide on the internet under more than one name at a time. It's a total punk move in my estimation. If someone has an issue with what it is that I say, so what? If I ever go to an event and someone happens to take issue with anything that I've said, thinking that they know who I may be. I have no issue with taking it further either. I have no issues with knocking someone on their ***. You are already anonymous online, so why the need to go even deeper undercover? Makes no sense. It's kinda like putting up pics of yourself all over the place as well. Drawing attention to my looks, especially coming from a bunch of dudes, I'm not trying to hear that. I am also not trying to get noticed in real time from Nike Talk like that, because I love and respect my privacy. I come here to have a good time, make comments, then keeping it moving. This isn't real life, and I have nobody to impress here, unlike many seem the need to do.

So to close, screw Nike, Kobe Bryant, that overrated ballhog, Air Jordan XI's, racist White people who like looking at Black people going crazy over Jordan releases, men who run around in Laura Petrie pants, and then anyone who actually thinks that trannies are real women.

[img]http://memecrunch.com/meme/4RYV/screw-you/image.png[/img]

TL;DR

Who's this sexy *** white women from the 50's though? Educate me.
Mary...Tyler...Moore.

Back in the day, she was a fine mofo....
laugh.gif
 She had that look of being a very lightskinned sister, or very dark White woman.

She is the one who played the character Laura Petrie on the  **** Van **** show, then making those pants popular, in the very same fashion that these dudes are wearing them right now. The gay dudes in fashion emulated that look, as she is something of a fashion icon for them, and now they have all these cats out here dressing like her.

[img]http://www.lipsticktracez.com/guest/2010/07/13/mencuffs.jpg[/img]

It's hysterical!

Last edited:
:rofl:

This powerball cat is jokes. Truth was looked at as a joke on here as well. That photoshop thread where dude asked for a edited pic and they turned him into a ****** proves that. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom