Anddd it begins... Jordan 2012 Release fights and aftermath

Lets look at the facts....my big bro was a member for years and even had henz0 following his myspace about girls. Had sports following his career. And was a funny dude. Know he moved on and has a kid but ya'll wanna joke. My bro even had ya'll loving his raps. I witnessed it all don't front.

Lets look at the facts....my big bro was a member for years and even had henz0 following his myspace about girls. Had sports following his career. And was a funny dude. Know he moved on and has a kid but ya'll wanna joke. My bro even had ya'll loving his raps. I witnessed it all don't front.

View media item 181573

Last edited:

REPPED.

Post your brothers raps or ducktales  
nerd.gif

Why are you explaining yourself to these dudes man. We know damn well that you and your brother and solid contributors to this community. No need to defend yourself to these dudes man.

LMAO!!! :rofl: The number one release of the year thread somehow got diverted into a PowerBallin thread :lol:

You da man PB :nthat: :rofl:

Why are you explaining yourself to these dudes man. We know damn well that you and your brother and solid contributors to this community. No need to defend yourself to these dudes man.

come on DC..

Back
Top Bottom