Anddd it begins... Jordan 2012 Release fights and aftermath

You love getting folks banned.
First you got my dude MegaTron banned and then my man Truth.
WIll never forgive you for that man

I'm collecting heads in Jars, Governor steez....dont be next DC.

I have a feeling LONGSTROKE = MegaTron

For what is worth OI'm sorry I got your bro banned from here, glad he's moved on to bigger and better things....onthe grand scheme of things it appears as though I did him a favor.

Whatever man. I seen how you got him banned. It's old but don't lie and pretend you couldnt take the jokes about your wife even though u posted her on NT. You guys can joke but he took his dream futher than most of ya'll. Now he's sitting good with a govt job. No clowns in my fam. We don't wear toms or skinny jeans.

For what is worth OI'm sorry I got your bro banned from here, glad he's moved on to bigger and better things....onthe grand scheme of things it appears as though I did him a favor.
Whatever man. I seen how you got him banned. It's old but don't lie and pretend you couldnt take the jokes about your wife even though u posted her on NT. You guys can joke but he took his dream futher than most of ya'll. Now he's sitting good with a govt job. No clowns in my fam. We don't wear toms or skinny jeans.
damn just when dude was trying to be nice.

but please don't tell me that steezy be snitchin?

They should simply restrict it to online purchases only. After a person secures his sneaker, simply arrange a time to pick it up.

The way they handle releases now are so idiotic.

:rofl:

coulda sworn his dream was to make it somewhere in basketball, my my how things change...

Troll level : Prestige achieved

Reactions: wj4
How did ksteezy get truthgetsbusy banned?

Also, dudes are always say ooo hes my boy etc etc... when their IP gets exposed... ala club

They should simply restrict it to online purchases only. After a person secures his sneaker, simply arrange a time to pick it up.
The way they handle releases now are so idiotic.
that makes sense... i think that would only curb in line fighting...

you gotta understand that most of these damb killings are AFTER the shoes are purchased...

the worldstar fights are in lines... those arent TOO dangerous... its when you get the shoes and leaving the premises that is the problem.

1339123224193.gif

You love getting folks banned.
First you got my dude MegaTron banned and then my man Truth.
WIll never forgive you for that man

I'm collecting heads in Jars, Governor steez....dont be next DC.

I have a feeling LONGSTROKE = MegaTron

No way in hell they're the same person :lol:

Uhh Monstar = Truth = PowerBallin?

I hated Monstar passionately, Truth reported me cuz I hurt his feels...... PowerBallin is actually cool.

I don't eem know what to think right now.

Back
Top Bottom